Main Menu

Youtube Recommendations

Started by mongers, June 10, 2012, 07:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

"Legacy chicken" :lol:

Is that your coinage?

viper37

That made me laugh.  She got the exaggerated manners of the Sabaton singer in her entrance totally nailed. :D
Never mind the ships, the voice is amazing.
He Bon Jovi - It's my life clip is also great.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 28, 2023, 01:57:26 PM

Haven't seen SNL in many years but this was actually pretty good  :lol:
Which one was that?  We can't see the content in Canada.  With the sketch title, I'll be able to find it and use a VPN.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

Makes me laugh everytime I see it

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Quote from: viper37 on January 06, 2024, 03:04:24 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on December 28, 2023, 01:57:26 PM

Haven't seen SNL in many years but this was actually pretty good  :lol:
Which one was that?  We can't see the content in Canada.  With the sketch title, I'll be able to find it and use a VPN.

Washington's Dream
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

viper37

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

HVC

Oversimplified is out with new videos. Second Punic war this time.

Part 2 is out too
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Darts is hype. I never knew until now.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

If they've got such a big crowd they should have a bigger board. Which means bigger darts.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

And feet are bigger than hands so they should really kick it.  Hard to kick a dart so let's turn that into a ball.  But the target will be too easy to hit by making it bigger so let's put an opposing player in place to try stop it.  Might even need to add even more players.

Not sure what to call it now since the dart has been removed.  But it might evolve into something played to even larger crowds.

Syt

Josh Strife Hayes has done a retrospective of WH40K: Dawn of War I:

Not really played it myself (not really into RTS), but hearing the music ... "Wait, that sounds a bit like Morrowind with hints of KotOR ... it's Jeremy Soule isn't it?" (Spoiler: Yes. Yes, it is. :P )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.