News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 18, 2023, 10:13:25 PMThey are setting themselves for a marines visit.

Just read that Canada is joining a US lead naval force to the area. 

Peace Keeping at sea I suppose.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 19, 2023, 01:19:32 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 18, 2023, 10:13:25 PMThey are setting themselves for a marines visit.

Just read that Canada is joining a US lead naval force to the area. 

Peace Keeping at sea I suppose.

Are we sending both our destroyers?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

HMCS Haida isn't commissioned & I don't think we have any other Destroyers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

OttoVonBismarck

QuoteThe head of a Gaza hospital has admitted to being a senior Hamas commander — and detailed how the terror group transformed the medical site into an operational hub that once housed a kidnapped Israeli soldier.

Ahmad Kahlot, director of Kamal Adwan Hospital in Jabaliya, made his taped confession to the Israeli security service Shin Bet after his arrest during last week's raid on the facility in northern Gaza.

Threviel

Yeah, but the anti-semites will paint that as either false confession or a reasonable act due to Jewish perfidy.

We know the Gazans are scum breaking every rule in the book, more evidence is not going to make their supporters stop supporting them. 

Josquius

Is this the hospital they searched for the tv cameras and found nothing of note? Or a different one?
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Threviel on December 20, 2023, 03:10:05 AMYeah, but the anti-semites will paint that as either false confession or a reasonable act due to Jewish perfidy.

We know the Gazans are scum breaking every rule in the book, more evidence is not going to make their supporters stop supporting them. 

Gazans?

The Brain

Quote from: Jacob on December 20, 2023, 03:53:17 AM
Quote from: Threviel on December 20, 2023, 03:10:05 AMYeah, but the anti-semites will paint that as either false confession or a reasonable act due to Jewish perfidy.

Gazans?

Gaza's Oct 7 attack for instance.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Threviel

Quote from: Jacob on December 20, 2023, 03:53:17 AM

Gazans?

Yeah, the state entity at war with Israel since their Oct 7th attack.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josquius on December 20, 2023, 03:33:52 AMIs this the hospital they searched for the tv cameras and found nothing of note? Or a different one?

There's your answer Threviel.  :D

What I've seen is, if we're talking about Shifra hospital, nothing of note is a tunnel system under the hospital that connects into it, some weapons, and some clothes in the basement that might or might not be signs of an Israeli hostage kept there.

This confession will not register.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 20, 2023, 07:52:45 AM
Quote from: Josquius on December 20, 2023, 03:33:52 AMIs this the hospital they searched for the tv cameras and found nothing of note? Or a different one?

There's your answer Threviel.  :D

What I've seen is, if we're talking about Shifra hospital, nothing of note is a tunnel system under the hospital that connects into it, some weapons, and some clothes in the basement that might or might not be signs of an Israeli hostage kept there.

This confession will not register.

I can't remember it's name but the one that was on TV last month did indeed find nothing of note.
The weapons were consistent with what is standard for security in that part of the world (despite some insisting it proved Hamas was based there) and the tunnels a very sensible precaution when you're based in Gaza, as current events show very well.
There were no hints of hostages.

And I'm not an anti semite. Don't be silly.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josquius on December 20, 2023, 08:32:42 AMI can't remember it's name but the one that was on TV last month did indeed find nothing of note.
The weapons were consistent with what is standard for security in that part of the world (despite some insisting it proved Hamas was based there) and the tunnels a very sensible precaution when you're based in Gaza, as current events show very well.

"That part of the world" being the Shifra hospital, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen?  You just made that up.

"The Israelis will attack this hospital, so let's build tunnels too narrow to sit in that you can only enter by a ladder, so we can move our patients down there when they come."  Get real man.

Admiral Yi

And for the record I don't consider you an anti-Semite Squeeze.

A much better fit with the "anti-colonial liberation movements can do no wrong" Corbynites.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 20, 2023, 08:43:44 AM
Quote from: Josquius on December 20, 2023, 08:32:42 AMI can't remember it's name but the one that was on TV last month did indeed find nothing of note.

"That part of the world" being the Shifra hospital, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen?  You just made that up.

"The Israelis will attack this hospital, so let's build tunnels too narrow to sit in that you can only enter by a ladder, so we can move our patients down there when they come."  Get real man.

That part of the world being the middle east. It's pretty common in a lot of unstable developing countries that hospitals and even high end shops and banks have ak47 armed guys on guard.

The tunnels I've seen were pretty accessible.

And I'm not a corbynite either, not by a long shot.
██████
██████
██████