News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Surprised Florida took out Boston. Also annoyed Tkachuk got some success.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Snoop dog wants to join in on the Ottawa purchase. We truly live in the strangest time line :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Vegas beats Draisaitl 6-4. Vegas' success since entering the league deeply annoys me :D

HVC

Valmy

Stupid Florida. I hates them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

:yeah: Go Cats! Smells like '96.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 04, 2023, 10:05:27 PM:yeah: Go Cats! Smells like '96.

Oh God. Please no. We just finally got rid of the Lightning.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 04, 2023, 10:05:27 PM:yeah: Go Cats! Smells like '96.

Love of Florida, or hate of the Leafs? Just want to know how triggered I should be :P

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2023, 10:12:10 PM

Oh God. Please no. We just finally got rid of the Lightning.

As long as it's not Vegas. At least they're more then 5 years old.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on May 04, 2023, 10:18:36 PM

Love of Florida, or hate of the Leafs? Just want to know how triggered I should be :P

Florida.

They came in right after the Habs 93 cup win and the 9 year old me was much more excited by the cool panther logo & color than the old red white & blue of the Canadiens. A lot like kids were when Vegas came into the league 5 years ago.

HVC

Grey Fox

It would be great if the team could score more than 2 goals in a game. 5 in a row now.

John Tavares remains a useless part of the team.