News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Also, I guess Musk doesn't consider Jews to be "white" now?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

I am also disappointed this thread is still here, disproving our thesis that the old one was destroyed on Musk's orders.

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on November 16, 2023, 03:40:11 AMI am also disappointed this thread is still here, disproving our thesis that the old one was destroyed on Musk's orders.

Took him a few months to catch in to the last one, give him some time. Unlike what his fans think, he's not omniscient.

He's also trying to walk back his antisemitic "slip up"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Quote from: HVC on November 16, 2023, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: Tamas on November 16, 2023, 03:40:11 AMI am also disappointed this thread is still here, disproving our thesis that the old one was destroyed on Musk's orders.

Took him a few months to catch in to the last one, give him some time. Unlike what his fans think, he's not omniscient.

He's also trying to walk back his antisemitic "slip up"

I see two hypothesis here.

1: Time. It simply took time for Musk/his bot to stumble on the old one.
2: There was a critical recent post which really set off the trigger. What was it?

Or of course that it was a complete coincidence... but that's ridiculous.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

To provide fair context, this is the full post he agreed with:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

That full post is 10 out of 10 for finding a way to be railing against Muslim immigrants AND hating on local Jews. It's a conundrum far righters normally struggle with.

OttoVonBismarck

We need 50 more of these guys.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

DGuller

It's ironic that a quote can age so poorly and yet never get old.  :hmm:

HVC

I never would have imagined that after 20 years of arguing, raging, and frothing (  :berkut: ) people being mean to his Trumpian hero is what would finally break berkut.

Grey Fox

In another context it's what is breaking CC too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on November 16, 2023, 07:07:30 PMI never would have imagined that after 20 years of arguing, raging, and frothing (  :berkut: ) people being mean to his Trumpian hero is what would finally break berkut.

I suspect that it is the monotony of the insults here that bored him.  It bores me, as well, so I come here much less often than I used to.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: grumbler on November 16, 2023, 10:27:29 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 16, 2023, 07:07:30 PMI never would have imagined that after 20 years of arguing, raging, and frothing (  :berkut: ) people being mean to his Trumpian hero is what would finally break berkut.

I suspect that it is the monotony of the insults here that bored him.  It bores me, as well, so I come here much less often than I used to.

While monotonous at times, true, that's always been the case. Though I guess trying to go toe to toe with Otto was a mistake on his part.

*edit* And that's not an insult against Otto. He's almost as entertaining as CdM in his pursuits. If that tickles your fancy.

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on November 16, 2023, 10:27:29 PMI suspect that it is the monotony of the insults here that bored him.  It bores me, as well, so I come here much less often than I used to.

Geez. Sorry man. Are there any insults in particular you want me to use more often?

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."