And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Solmyr on October 31, 2023, 03:53:41 AM
Quote from: HVC on October 30, 2023, 03:30:16 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 30, 2023, 03:29:04 PMWhat am I missing?  :ph34r:

When languish was down the Elon musk thread disappeared. Current bets are Elon did it, Berk did it, or it was just a weird coincidence :P

Where's the Jaron option?

Where is Jaron?
PDH!

Barrister

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 31, 2023, 03:45:24 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 30, 2023, 03:29:04 PMWhat am I missing?  :ph34r:

When languish was down the Elon musk thread disappeared. Current bets are Elon did it, Berk did it, or it was just a weird coincidence :P

Where is Jaron?

Who is Jaron?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2023, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2023, 03:46:26 PMWho is Jaron?

We are all Yi

I was trying to set up a "I'll do you one better - why is Jaron?" punchline. :(

Savonarola

Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2023, 04:09:02 PMI was trying to set up a "I'll do you one better - why is Jaron?" punchline. :(

If eyes were made for seeing,
Then Jaron is his own excuse for Being

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2023, 03:46:26 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 31, 2023, 03:45:24 PM

Where is Jaron?

Who is Jaron?
Why is Jaron? :jaron:
PDH!

Jacob

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2023, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2023, 03:46:26 PMWho is Jaron?

We are all Yi

In a previous iteration of bank security. This sentence was what I use to make sure I was on the legitimate bank login page.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2023, 01:45:16 PMMusk was incredibly effective as a pitch man. I love him, he was just what the EV market needed. EVs had to be cool to succeed and he made them cool.

So it is really frustrating he is destroying himself as an asset with all this insanity. Yet another thing twitter/X ruined.

Perhaps he is a modern-day Howard Hughes.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

What is Musk basing that opinion on? Feelings?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2023, 01:15:55 PMWhat is Musk basing that opinion on? Feelings?

Rocket engineering. You wouldn't understand it.

:P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2023, 01:15:55 PMWhat is Musk basing that opinion on? Feelings?

Probably something posted on Twitter by noted physician @catturd2

Valmy

I mean this is sort of like saying most of those who receive treatment for stage 4 cancer die, so clearly the treatment is killing the patient not the stage 4 cancer.