News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2023, 04:15:14 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 10, 2023, 04:00:49 AMMusk was not the best hill for Berkut to die on.

Threads not the same without someone championing Elmo

As for the dick measuring contest, Zucks  been with his wife for 20 years, and musk can't hold onto a woman. Make of that what you will

I mean ... the contrast is stark. Not a fan of Zuckerberg in general, but next to Musk he starts looking like Albert Schweitzer.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Tamas on July 10, 2023, 04:00:49 AMMusk was not the best hill for Berkut to die on.

What happened to Berkut? Did he get so embarrassed about being clearly wrong about Musk that he quit the forum?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

OttoVonBismarck

I'm assuming he had your typical late stage internet emotional meltdown.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Hamilcar

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 10, 2023, 06:51:09 AM

What happened to Berkut? Did he get so embarrassed about being clearly wrong about Musk that he quit the forum?

He's named after a Russian jet so embarrassment is in order.

DGuller

I thought he was named after a brutal Ukrainian riot police.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

The taliban are really against intolerance.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

When the cage match was proposed, I read that he has been doing MMA workouts for a few years, so confirmation of that story.

HVC

I think he's actually won some tournies. Still I imagined him as a lanky computer nerd :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on July 12, 2023, 11:22:49 AMI think he's actually won some tournies. Still I imagined him as a lanky computer nerd :D

I mean he still is - he's just a really fit, lanky, computer nerd.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on July 12, 2023, 02:57:28 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 12, 2023, 11:22:49 AMI think he's actually won some tournies. Still I imagined him as a lanky computer nerd :D

I mean he still is - he's just a really fit, lanky, computer nerd.
A really fit, lanky, computer nerd VS a pot smoking loudmouth engineer.
Should be an interesting 1 minute 30 seconds fight.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.