News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: alfred russel on February 22, 2022, 04:51:24 PM
He literally moved to another county and has worked there most of his adult life, has no concrete plans to return, and married a foreign woman. I accept immigrants to the US in the analogous situation as one of us. They wanted to join our country and community. Tim chose to abandon it.

You're such a piece of trash  :lol:

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on February 22, 2022, 04:42:56 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 22, 2022, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on February 22, 2022, 11:58:19 AM

There are betting odds on him getting the republican nomination for Senate. He is at 90%.

There are also betting odds on Republicans winning the senate race. They are at 62%.

Just how disconnected from the country are you?

The betting odds don't mean all that much, since we know that gamblers are much more stupid than the average voter (as indicated by the fact that they are gamblers).  Gambling is just a tax on stupidity.

If you think the odds are dumb then place some bets and make thousands with little effort and no work.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it?  :lmfao:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Sheilbh

Everything is so weird.
QuoteTed Cruz
@tedcruz
Had a fantastic time visiting today with the great ⁦@HerschelWalker⁩ and then interviewing him in front of hundreds of supporters & patriots at Mar-A-Lago.

A red wave is coming!
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

alfred russel

You know Ted Cruz is an authentic texan cowboy because of his boots.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Did the patriots get along with the supporters?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: alfred russel on February 22, 2022, 11:48:31 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 22, 2022, 06:43:06 AM
Quote from: Syt on February 14, 2022, 02:54:17 AM
Since Biden gets blamed for the Inflation a lot, I'll put this here:

https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1492893722475999232?s=20&t=lMhxbDAuL7tT_nFIZzsSjQ

QuotePeter Schiff
@PeterSchiff

To successfully fight #inflation the government must eliminate the 3-trillion dollar annual budget deficit. It can do this with middle class tax hikes, cuts to middle class entitlements, or a combination of both. Then the #Fed can reduce the money supply and raise interest rates.

5:09 PM · Feb 13, 2022·Twitter Web App
Or we could raise taxes on the rich?

"We"? You don't live here.

I vote and file taxes in the US
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: alfred russel on February 22, 2022, 11:58:19 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 22, 2022, 06:45:02 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 15, 2022, 06:15:20 PM
Apparently Hershel Walker is running for US Senator from Georgia as a Republican.  A Trump friendly Republican according to CNN.

Help for Yuros: retired black football player.
Dude has dissociative identity disorder, hard to see him overcoming that.

There are betting odds on him getting the republican nomination for Senate. He is at 90%.

There are also betting odds on Republicans winning the senate race. They are at 62%.

Just how disconnected from the country are you?
Haven't been any dark money ads attacking his mental state yet.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 23, 2022, 04:08:18 PM
Everything is so weird.
QuoteTed Cruz
@tedcruz
Had a fantastic time visiting today with the great ⁦@HerschelWalker⁩ and then interviewing him in front of hundreds of supporters & patriots at Mar-A-Lago.

A red wave is coming!

A Trump portrait in the background?  :huh:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I don't know what that is suppose to be.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

It's Karl Malden dressed as Paul Revere.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on February 24, 2022, 02:16:49 PM
I don't know what that is suppose to be.

Looks a bit like a paint by numbers set I had as a kid.