Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

But it makes it harder to run their pedophile sex ring, so it cuts both ways.

Josquius

Has nobody told these people about things called legs?
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Josquius on June 10, 2022, 02:25:16 AMHas nobody told these people about things called legs?

Ebikes are cheaper and better than ever. I got an Lectric XP that I use for commuting.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 10, 2022, 01:51:01 AMBut it makes it harder to run their pedophile sex ring, so it cuts both ways.
Don't forget the lizard people using the child's bodies after to harvest endochrine fluid or whatever it was.  My friend's sister firmly believes Tom Hanks drinks the blood of babies.
PDH!

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 10, 2022, 08:17:09 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 10, 2022, 01:51:01 AMBut it makes it harder to run their pedophile sex ring, so it cuts both ways.
Don't forget the lizard people using the child's bodies after to harvest endochrine fluid or whatever it was.  My friend's sister firmly believes Tom Hanks drinks the blood of babies.

That's just ridiculous. It's obvious that it's Tom Cruise who drinks the blood of babies. That's why he doesn't age.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 10, 2022, 09:04:03 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 10, 2022, 08:17:09 AM

That's just ridiculous. It's obvious that it's Tom Cruise who drinks the blood of babies. That's why he doesn't age.
He makes Top Gun and so is a patriot.
PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Minsky Moment

Yes we all remember when a pandemic tanked the entire global economy, sending oil prices below zero in April. Thats a surefire way to get gas prices down, but not one I would care to repeat.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

As long as Uncle Joe doesn't raise the price of tater logs I'll be OK.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Very unwise decision by the French king.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Berkut on June 17, 2022, 07:52:25 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on June 17, 2022, 07:17:16 AMVery unwise decision by the French king.
How so?
I don't think it paid off like they'd hoped, except for a temporary weakening and humiliation for Britain.  Cost a ton of moneys.
PDH!