And we're back!

Main Menu

The everything miniatures wargaming thread

Started by The Brain, April 07, 2009, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

And some civilians. Good not just for dressing the battlefield, but also for giving ninja more deployment options.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on December 08, 2022, 09:47:20 AMNice. :)

Does #4 come with miniature bees?

It's an optional addition.  The painter has to decide: "To bee or not to bee."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Over Christmas I got a 3D Printer.  I have been: printing out miniatures with it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on January 03, 2023, 03:13:17 PMOver Christmas I got a 3D Printer.  I have been: printing out miniatures with it.

What kind of minis?

Caliga

32mm minis, so far all for Mansions of Madness for content that's gone out of print.  There are also some fanmade objects (token holders, etc.) I'll probably print out too that help with organizing that game, since it's a total beast.

Caliga

I got tired of the awful miniature that came with one of the MoM characters, so I designed, printed, and painted a replacement for her. :)

She's supposed to be a nun, but the game's default mini wears a brown robe and has her head (of long blonde hair) exposed... so basically dresses nothing like a nun.  I have: fixed the glitch.

The Brain

The Brain

Some models from Ragnarok Miniatures. They work for LOTR as spectres, Army of the Dead types, and similar. They came in a pack of eight, I saved the four who looked the most Viking-y for possible use as corporeal draugr, and painted the other four (shown here).

Jacob

Nice minis.

When I go to the Ragnarok Miniatures website I get a fatal error, unfortunately. Got a good look on the FB page though. But yeah, pretty nice.

I'me in the (slow) process of trying to assemble most of my backlog of grey plastic (and unpainted lead / pewter). It's taking a while....

The Brain

Yeah their website has been down for a while now (weeks?). Hopefully they'll get it fixed.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Came across this and thought I'd put it here since it's Warhammer related. Apparently someone created a reading order/timeline for the Horus Heresy books etc. And ... err ... see for yourself. :lol: :bleeding:

http://gaming.kylebb.com/hhtimeline/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.