News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

D&D 5e - Help Me Name Fred's Bitches

Started by C.C.R., October 21, 2022, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

This is all *GREAT* stuff, guys, thank you! As anticipated the DM laughed his ass off when I pitched this to him yesterday. We agreed that at the start of the session Fred will receive a letter from The Archbishop that he has been promoted to Bishop, here's your bishop's "Secret Decoder Ring" that will let you perform a ten minute ritual to summon a new acolyte/ sous chef/ trainee/ bitch once a day (as long as you do not have a current one). I'm going to give him the list of names that we're working on here & let him pick the names as they come up, using whatever method he chooses to pick.

I'll have to be sure to reiterate to the DM that the entire point of these fuckers is that they're squishy & they need to die. He has a soft spot for us & feels bad when we die, but that's the whole point of these dudes...

:ccr

Jacob

Quote from: PDH on October 23, 2022, 05:39:33 PMBerry MacCockiner - if it hasn't been suggested yet. (Sorry, Berenice)

A alternately Barry MacCockinim, given the genders involved?

Jacob

Quote from: PDH on October 23, 2022, 05:39:33 PMBerry MacCockiner - if it hasn't been suggested yet. (Sorry, Berenice)

I think given the genders involved you might want to go with Barry MacCockinim?

PDH

I have both variations (with all sorts of spellings).  I would think that Fred could accommodate either...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Hey, CCR!   Great to see you.

Some names:
Rosie Redbottum and her sister
Lily Whitebottum and her cousin
Cheeky Bearbottum
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

C.C.R.

Whoops, quoted myself instead of editing. Stoopid newfangled intrawebs thingy...

C.C.R.

Quote from: Jacob on October 24, 2022, 02:20:53 PM

I think given the genders involved you might want to go with Barry MacCockinim?
Quote from: PDH on October 24, 2022, 04:29:30 PMI have both variations (with all sorts of spellings).  I would think that Fred could accommodate either...

Added both. ANY port in a storm & what not, eh?  :ccr

C.C.R.

Quote from: grumbler on October 25, 2022, 09:49:58 PMHey, CCR!   Great to see you.

Some names:

Cheeky Bearbottum

Hey grumbler! And am adding Cheeky.

Tonight's the night, I'm copypasta-ing all of these names into a list that I'm handing to the DM so that he can pick which name Fred gets every time he summons a new acolyte. I'm pretty stoked about crawling back into Fred's pelt & rolling around for awhile - which is, of course, a sure fire sign that he'll die ten minutes into the session...  :lol:

C.C.R.

Aubrey Pillowbottom, the first of the acolytes, is still kicking (he got hit from 22 hp down to 8 & then fucked out of the way in our only combat encounter of the night). The DM is onboard with my plan, but alas my party mates are onto me & my wily ways and are looking out for Aubrey's well being. Makes me wonder if I should have set him up as a lower level sidekick (party is at level 8 for app 60-80 hp, Aubrey has 22), but Oh Well...

:ccr