Started by Berkut, September 16, 2021, 09:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I've died like eight times today.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

I also just had my most bizarre death. I closed a door in a dungeon and then this happened. Eventually I plummeted back to the ground and turned into a red puddle.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2022, 04:31:21 AMWhere does the portal lead to?
One leads back to my base, and the other leads to a small outpost you can see labeled on the map down the south coast of our continent.

0 rows returned

The Brain

Quote from: Berkut on May 14, 2022, 09:29:18 AMSince we have this nice big map room, how about we make that the communal stuff area as well? I moved all my "Please Use" stuff into that building. There is some troll armor, weapons, and a shield or two there if anyone wants it.

I like the idea. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

The Brain

When we feel like killing the Elder a good idea is to first set up a portal close to, but not at, the summoning site. That way people can kill the boss in the future without a hassle. A portal also greatly helps if anyone gets killed in the fight.

The Brain

I like having portals in the map building.

FYI: there's a workbench under the floor of the map building, so no workbench up in the hall is needed for building stuff. :)

The Brain

Quote from: The Brain on May 15, 2022, 08:13:45 AMWhen we feel like killing the Elder a good idea is to first set up a portal close to, but not at, the summoning site. That way people can kill the boss in the future without a hassle. A portal also greatly helps if anyone gets killed in the fight.

I built a portal like this. For when we're ready.

Berkut

When would be a good time for people? 

0 rows returned

The Brain

Quote from: Berkut on May 15, 2022, 12:25:44 PMWhen would be a good time for people?

Today would be great for me. Or any of the next few days really. But I think we're very ready for the next boss and I'd like to kill it soon. :)

Berkut

I could go now, or later on tonight....

0 rows returned

The Brain

Berkut knows this already, but I did find iron in the swamp, but only one node. No mine yet. I left a piece of iron and some iron nails in the map building so people can pick them up and get the recipes at least. Er, and I may have built a fancier home for myself. I had just enough iron to set up stoneworking and build a few pieces of furniture.

Berkut

Holy shit the continent we are on is freaking huge. Like....much much larger then expected.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Wow. That was....exhausting. Me and Brain did some swamp searching, never found a mine though. He went to sleep after helping me greatly, and I thought I would finally finish sailing around our continent.

It is freaking huge. Goes MUCH further north then expected. Took me like two hours of real time to get all the way around.

0 rows returned