What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

We do not have that great of a Karma. There's no way.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on March 21, 2022, 08:38:31 AMI am just not going to comment on the grounds that what I would say if I were honest is pretty fucking terrible.
Things have gotten pretty shitty for us to even contemplate it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Losing his voice on the Court is unthinkable.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on March 21, 2022, 01:03:16 PMLosing his voice on the Court is unthinkable.

He doesn't actually say much though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Eddie Teach

I thought the joke was a different interpretation of the word croak.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 22, 2022, 05:04:40 AMI thought the joke was a different interpretation of the word croak.

Nice. :)

CountDeMoney

God bless Judge Jackson for simply not standing up and stabbing Josh Hawley in the face with a fucking fountain pen.  What a fucking dirtbag.   

Razgovory

That fucker will be President one day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2022, 06:47:35 PMThat fucker will be President one day.

Please don't make the world even more depressing than it already is

Berkut

Someone on facebook said it was like watching Beavis and Butthead interview Einstein.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Josquius

Quote from: Berkut on March 23, 2022, 08:31:42 PMSomeone on facebook said it was like watching Beavis and Butthead interview Einstein.
What is?
I want to see this.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.