Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

Quote from: Josquius on March 17, 2022, 09:01:43 AMYou know her better but to be fair I could interprete that text as pro trans if clunky.
"You're just confused" is an anti trans put down. So that you're a MtF transexual is all down to god deciding you were meant to be a woman in the first place.

I would like to believe it, but not likely based on her posting history (unless she recently changed her mind).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Sometimes sports teams should think about their social media activity and just say "no".  :pinch:

Jacob

Charming video clip of Putin and Xi: https://twitter.com/i/status/1504332471122677760

(warning, it may be doctored slightly. Xi looks skinnier in the video than he does in real life)

viper37

Quote from: Jacob on March 17, 2022, 06:16:28 PMCharming video clip of Putin and Xi: https://twitter.com/i/status/1504332471122677760

(warning, it may be doctored slightly. Xi looks skinnier in the video than he does in real life)

Even without having seen the movie, I think I understand the reference! :lol:

It's kinda cool what you can do with that DeepAI thing though.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Jacob

... but to be fair, I don't think it's American only  :lol:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

viper37

Duque de Bragança

A very œdipian run-off in France:
a parricide versus one who marries his mother.

Jacob

So apparently this is Chinese anti-American propaganda:

... makes the US look pretty damn cool

Syt

Cyber-xenomorph mechs? I'd watch that anime/read that manga. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Darth Wagtaros

I kind of want to see that in a prestige Sci-FI tv series.
PDH!