Started by FunkMonk, April 15, 2020, 09:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maladict

Habbaku

I'm interested, at least, but Humankind still has more pull for me based on a record of success from Amplitude. But Soren Johnson is a big name too...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

FunkMonk

Might be a pretty good year for Civ-likes, if both this and Humankind turn out well.  :)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

fromtia

Ooh yes that is tickling my undercarriage in the right way. Looks more promising than Humankind at first glance.
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

Solmyr

jimmy olsen

It looks good

https://twitter.com/mohawkgames/status/1399727435243995148
QuoteThe full release of Old World is coming July 1st 2021 to the Epic Games Store!

Dynamic Event System with over 3000 unique events!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Crazy_Ivan80

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?