News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer is coming

Started by Solmyr, January 14, 2015, 06:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

celedhring

Might be the first total war game I own since Shogun.

Martinus

I wonder what area will be covered (assuming there is a strategic map as well).

Only the Old World or also the lands past Kislev and Araby, or Ulthuan and Naggaroth?

One way or another, it's time to bring the Fleshlight (geddit?) of Slaanesh to the benighted world. :perv:

Martinus

Now, I feel like forcing our GM to run a Warhammer FRP campaign (he will hate me as we have just restarted an Aberrant one) :nerd:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, 100s of DLC Army packs that you have to texture yourself. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Valmy

Ah good I do enjoy the Fantasy Empire.  Can I have Karl Franz swoop down on his griffin?  By Sigmar I hope so.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Iormlund

There's no way they'll get this right. :(

celedhring

The MP of this would be glorious, too.

Habbaku

Quote from: Iormlund on January 14, 2015, 02:48:19 PM
There's no way they'll get this right. :(

But we can hope.  My Skaven hordes will soon be squeaking.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on January 14, 2015, 06:20:57 AM
Also, 100s of DLC Army packs that you have to texture yourself. :P

:D

Sadly, there's NO way they won't fleece us with troop DLCs.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.