What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on December 22, 2023, 10:56:38 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 22, 2023, 10:48:28 AMBiden's son has already been very public about being hung.  :huh:

Was it a dick or balls you were curious to explore?
You need to work on your pick up lines.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on December 22, 2023, 11:10:43 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 22, 2023, 10:56:38 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 22, 2023, 10:48:28 AMBiden's son has already been very public about being hung.  :huh:

Was it a dick or balls you were curious to explore?
You need to work on your pick up lines.

I believe Garbon is happily married.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 22, 2023, 09:36:39 AMThe first comment in his defense is a dead lie, but the second one is defensible.

The second one is the famous "I didn't do that, but if I did it wouldn't be a big deal. But I absolutely didn't."

Which is always kind of weird.

Though if you are going to ask somebody to defend themselves from an accusation, you might be a little more specific about what exactly they did that deserved public executions (which is unconstitutional...but whatever).
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 07, 2023, 02:00:04 AM
Quote from: Josquius on December 06, 2023, 02:16:40 PMFound it.

Fucking hell. This is how the world ends isn't it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/politics/senate-classified-briefing-devolves

The world will not end, but the hegemony of the west sure looks like it's at an end.
I'm sure the anti-americans/anti-westerners will be happy once the others take over.
Not sure that happiness will last long though when the results start coming in.
Israel does not need any direct aid.  They got into this mess by their own arrogance.

Let them marinate a little.  When they're ready to listen and rejoim the west, we can all talk about what we can do to help.  in the mean time, they keep saying they don't need the US help, the US is only there to protect the Arabs from there, so let's just all embargo Israel like we do Sudan.

Let's concentrate our efforts on Russia and China.  When Israel gets tired of then constant attacks on its soil, maybe they'll listen to something.  In the meantime, we should invest where we get a return our investment for world stability.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Russia and China are in the same axis as Iran and Hamas.  I know it's hard for you to believe that people who would rape and slaughter Israeli civilians could be bad people, but they are allied with Russia and Iran diplomatically.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: viper37 on December 24, 2023, 11:53:50 PM

The world will not end, but the hegemony of the west sure looks like it's at an end.
I'm sure the anti-americans/anti-westerners will be happy once the others take over.
Israel does not need any direct aid.  They got into this mess by their own arrogance.

Let them marinate a little.  When they're ready to listen and rejoim the west, we can all talk about what we can do to help.  in the mean time, they keep saying they don't need the US help, the US is only there to protect the Arabs from there, so let's just all embargo Israel like we do Sudan.

Let's concentrate our efforts on Russia and China.  When Israel gets tired of then constant attacks on its soil, maybe they'll listen to something.  In the meantime, we should invest where we get a return our investment for world stability.

Further evidence of this poster's antisemitism, hatred for Israel, and undying support for Hamas.

viper37

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on December 27, 2023, 10:05:50 AM
Quote from: viper37 on December 24, 2023, 11:53:50 PM

Further evidence of this poster's antisemitism, hatred for Israel, and undying support for Hamas.
How so?  Israel keeps saying they don't need anyone's aid, especially the US.  Before Hamas' attacks, they were busy cozying up with Russia. 

QuoteIn December 2016, Netanyahu instructed Israel's UN delegation to skip a General Assembly vote on war crimes committed in Syria, under diplomatic pressure from Russia.[50] The following day, Russian UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin proposed postponing a vote on Security Council Resolution 2334 to condemn Israeli settlement-building in the West Bank until after the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump, in order to allow the new U.S. administration a say on the resolution, but this was rejected by other Security Council members.[51]

In January 2017, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stated that Israel and Russia were "working closely" together in an attempt to stop the extradition of dual Russian-Israeli citizen Alexander Lapshin from Belarus to Azerbaijan.[52]

In April 2017, Russia recognized West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.[53]

In March 2018, Israel declined to attribute the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal to Russia in its statement on the matter and refused to expel any Russian diplomats, drawing criticism from the United Kingdom.[54] In May 2018, Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman stated the Israeli government had opposed sanctions on Russia despite foreign pressure to support them.[55]
At the 2018 Russia–United States summit in July 2018, U.S. President Donald Trump and Putin agreed to cooperate in Syria to ensure Israel's security.[56] U.S. National Security Advisor John R. Bolton later claimed that both Israel and Russia sought the withdrawal of Iranian forces from Syria.[57] Russia later offered to create a 100 kilometre buffer zone on the Syrian side of the Israel-Syria border which Iranian troops would be barred from, though this offer was rejected by Israel.[58]

In December 2018, Israel reversed its stance on Crimea at the United Nations, voting to condemn Russian activity there. Israeli officials stated it did so at the request of the United States government.[66] However, the following year in August 2019, Netanyahu declined to condemn the annexation of Crimea, stating that he had "nothing to add to what was done at the time" of the annexation, when Israel took a neutral position.

Following the Bucha massacre, Israeli Finance Minister Avigdor Lieberman condemned "war crimes" but declined to condemn Russia specifically, describing "mutual accusations" where "Russia blames Ukraine and Ukraine blames Russia", drawing a rebuke from the Ukrainian Ambassador to Israel.[131]

Following Netanyahu's victory in the 2022 Israeli legislative election, Russia adopted a conciliatory tone, suggesting that Netanyahu has "a common approach toward further developing bilateral relations".[156] In his recently-published book, Netanyahu wrote positively about Putin and describes him as "smart, sophisticated and focused on one goal – returning Russia to its historical greatness".[2] Putin welcomed Netanyahu's election win and said he hopes to strengthen Russian-Israeli cooperation.[157]
In January 2023, Israel refused a U.S. request to transfer MIM-23 Hawk batteries and anti-ballistic missiles to Ukraine.[158]

On 30 January 2023, Netanyahu expressed interest in taking a mediating role in the conflict, if this was supported by Russia, Ukraine and the United States.[159]

In May 2023, an Israeli foreign ministry delegation made an official visit to Moscow, the first since the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[160]

In July 2023, cybersecurity firm Cybereason claimed it had uncovered an online Russian influence campaign in Israel, which had promoted the idea of a connection between Ukraine and Nazism, and suggested that the U.S. was supporting the 2023 Israeli judicial reform protests against the Israeli government.[161]

Bibi and Putin are best pals and are using similar tactics in their countries to maintain power.

And it seems their supporters are the same too, accusing their opponents of nazism and terrorism to try to justify their actions.  Always so misunderstood, all the world hates them, cannot understand why they want to exterminate their neighbours bouh-hou-hou.

The world would be so much better if we would be governed by individuals like Trump, Putin and Netanyahu instead of filthy Democrats, other liberals and Arab-lovers who talk of peace.  Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em all as they say.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2023, 10:36:25 PMYou need to stop making shit up.

I don't know if Bibi and Putin are friendly but Bibi is absolutely a right wing wannabe strongman. He is currently attempting to destroy the Israeli judiciary.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on December 27, 2023, 11:34:52 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2023, 10:36:25 PMYou need to stop making shit up.

I don't know if Bibi and Putin are friendly but Bibi is absolutely a right wing wannabe strongman. He is currently attempting to destroy the Israeli judiciary.
He's not killing or jailing his opponents.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

OttoVonBismarck

Right, this is my thesis for viper's antisemitism. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for months in the other thread, but he keeps posting things that are just made up to advance an anti-Israeli narrative. I arrived at the conclusion there can't really be a motive behind it that is anything other than bad faith, and in furtherance of antisemitic terrorists. It's really disappointing.

Razgovory

Viper's thing is based on his Quebec separatism.  He sees himself as a colonized person and so he sympathizes with the Palestinians.  Obviously Palestinians aren't as oppressed as Francophones, but it's close!  Israel, as a colonizer, is wholly evil.  It's the same reason he defended the Confederacy a few years back.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2023, 08:14:54 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 27, 2023, 11:34:52 PM

He's not killing or jailing his opponents.

He has no need to, he isn't threatened and he count on a bunch of useful idiots just like Putin.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2023, 10:51:08 AMViper's thing is based on his Quebec separatism.  He sees himself as a colonized person and so he sympathizes with the Palestinians.  Obviously Palestinians aren't as oppressed as Francophones, but it's close!  Israel, as a colonizer, is wholly evil.  It's the same reason he defended the Confederacy a few years back.
Hmm. Close, very close.

You should alert the RCMP, I'm about to bomb something.