What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Josquius on December 06, 2023, 02:16:40 PMFound it.

Fucking hell. This is how the world ends isn't it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/politics/senate-classified-briefing-devolves

The world will not end, but the hegemony of the west sure looks like it's at an end.
I'm sure the anti-americans/anti-westerners will be happy once the others take over.
Not sure that happiness will last long though when the results start coming in.

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on December 06, 2023, 02:16:40 PMFound it.

Fucking hell. This is how the world ends isn't it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/politics/senate-classified-briefing-devolves

QuoteSchumer added, "Even one of them was disrespectful and started screaming at one of the generals and challenging him to why they didn't go to the border."

:bleeding:

QuoteGOP Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said that there was tension early on in the room because "nobody talked about the border."

"In case you don't have a television ... you would know that most Republicans feel like we need to address the broken border," he said.

:bleeding: :bleeding:

Josquius

Quote"It was more dramatic because you've got an entire political party that appears ... willing to flush support for Ukraine and Israel down the drain because they'd rather have a wide-open border than support for Ukraine and Israel."

They're even trying to twist and project.
The quote reads very accurate at first then you see they're not talking about the GOP and....wuuutttt.
Where the hell are they even pulling this open idea from? The Democrats haven't loosened border controls have they?
██████
██████
██████

The Minsky Moment

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is some 3D chess from Mitch where he makes a big show of acting "tough" and pwning the Democrats and uses that as cover to ram through the Ukraine aid package against the GOP Useful Idiot Caucus.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Oexmelin

I fear you'll have to cross your fingers quite a bit more in the coming years.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 07, 2023, 10:03:59 AMI'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is some 3D chess from Mitch where he makes a big show of acting "tough" and pwning the Democrats and uses that as cover to ram through the Ukraine aid package against the GOP Useful Idiot Caucus.

Moscow Mitch helping Ukraine? That particular eclipse can only happen so often.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2023, 11:29:31 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 07, 2023, 10:03:59 AMI'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is some 3D chess from Mitch where he makes a big show of acting "tough" and pwning the Democrats and uses that as cover to ram through the Ukraine aid package against the GOP Useful Idiot Caucus.

Moscow Mitch helping Ukraine? That particular eclipse can only happen so often.

Up until now McConnell has been very solid on Ukraine.

It looks like "Moscow Mitch" goes back to 2019 and the Mueller investigation.  McConnell was enraged at the nickname.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/459747-mcconnell-over-the-top-moscow-mitch-nickname-effort-to-smear-me/

I'm with Minsky - I'm hoping there's some kind of plan at work here.  Because Russian media has been absolutely gleeful about the news so far.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

America is in a very odd place:
QuoteCONSEQUENCE
@consequence
Hours after finishing in second place on The Masked Singer, former Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider called for the execution of Joe Biden on social media: http://cos.lv/QaMM50Ql7sM
Let's bomb Russia!

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

From the article:

QuoteMeanwhile, in a statement released late Thursday, Schneider said he "neither said nor implied" that Biden should be executed. "Despite headlines claiming otherwise, in my post, I absolutely did not call for an act of violence or threaten a U.S. president as many other celebrities have done in the past. I suggest you re-read my actual post and pay attention to the words before believing this nonsense."

:hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Never said until dead. Maybe he envisioned some sort of coat hanger prank :unsure:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

The first comment in his defense is a dead lie, but the second one is defensible.

DGuller

Biden's son has already been very public about being hung.  :huh:

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on December 22, 2023, 10:48:28 AMBiden's son has already been very public about being hung.  :huh:

Was it a dick or balls you were curious to explore?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.