News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Eddie Teach

How do they propose to achieve all of this? Magic?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 30, 2022, 08:34:30 AMHow do they propose to achieve all of this? Magic?

Apparently by the fertilizing power of globalists.

Jacob

There's going to be real bloodshed, isn't there?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on July 30, 2022, 07:49:18 AM

Going back to a fantasy version of the 19th century. No electricity and books are the only form of communication of information.

At least they want to stop global warming I guess.

Though somehow we are producing tractors with no electricity.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on July 30, 2022, 09:58:59 AMThere's going to be real bloodshed, isn't there?

The old belief that the problems are evil people and if we just murder all of them paradise will break out. Despite actually trying to do this and failing multiple times it remains very tempting to people who think this way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

If one or two Qanon nutters start reading books that would be a positive.

grumbler

In this fantasy, do the people shrink along with the shrinking cities, or do the shrinking buildings in the shrinking cities eventually become too small for even children?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

frunk

I assumed there was a single man and a single woman left in the world.  Being "ok with risk" was strong enough to make sure only two people make it to adulthood.  The happy farmers are chemically controlled children put to work.

The perception of shrinking cities result from an undiagnosed vision problem.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Apparently Alex Jones made about $800,000 day on Infowars.

And apparently his lawyer accidentally handed over the contents of Alex Jones' phone to the Sandy Hook parents' lawyer.

Berkut

Quote from: Jacob on August 03, 2022, 03:36:56 PMApparently Alex Jones made about $800,000 day on Infowars.

And apparently his lawyer accidentally handed over the contents of Alex Jones' phone to the Sandy Hook parents' lawyer.
Is there legal recourse to that, I wonder?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jacob

Quote from: Berkut on August 03, 2022, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 03, 2022, 03:36:56 PMApparently Alex Jones made about $800,000 day on Infowars.

Is there legal recourse to that, I wonder?

Good question.

And is there legal recourse to prevent those records from getting into the hands of the January 6 committee... because maybe there's a bit of stuff relevant there as well.

crazy canuck

In BC a lawyer who receives information which was mistakenly sent to them must inform the other side and either return the information unread or destroy the information without reading it.