News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pax Languish (Pamir)

Started by Habbaku, November 29, 2021, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

celedhring

Sure, although these next two weeks are a bit nightmarish until August comes and my bosses go on holiday.

Habbaku

I don't mind a little slow play. I think you'll find yourself compelled to play quickly with the email reminders, anyway.  :P

I'll give it until the end of (my) day, then throw up the private link for those that have expressed interest.

I will warn on the RTT module: though there is an undo button, some of the decisions don't seem to be undoable--so make sure you click what you want, when you want it until you're familiar with what can't be taken back.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Sol, Celedhring, head over here to join at your leisure:

https://rally-the-troops.com/join/8078
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Habbaku

Solmyr has abandoned us.

Turn on email notifications, please.  :P

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Didn't know you had to turn them on!

Done now.

celedhring

Hey, so you know I'm getting the nagging emails  :P  As I said, I'm having some very intense days at work, but I should be able to get the turn done at some point today.

Habbaku

No rush! I'm at a convention the weekend and all next week so will be slow myself.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Hey, I'm getting asked to change the current suit and I don't know where I have to click to do it (clicking the current favored suit icon doesn't seem to do anything). I only have an "undo" button at the top bar.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I had to move the actual pawn on the board.

Solmyr

I just clicked the suit you are supposed to change to.

celedhring

Well, that one was short  :lol:

My fault, I didn't calculate well and failed to realize Habs had a winning hand.

Habbaku

:D It can take a game or two to start really recognizing what the others are up to.

I'll start another!

https://rally-the-troops.com/join/9146

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

I'm going on a small holiday with the GF so I probably won't take any more turns until Thursday.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien