News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Best User Review Ever - Valheim

Started by Berkut, September 16, 2021, 09:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I would recommend that people who play drop into the LD voice chat if they want help.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on May 06, 2022, 09:27:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 06, 2022, 04:00:27 PMI've joined but I don't really know how to play this game so I've a bit of a tiny unfinished hut (no roof). :blush:
Awesome!

Okay I figured out how to make a roof and chimney. Garbald is off and flying.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Nobody has noticed my amazing bridge???

I was proudly pointing it out to my girlfriend. Her response was "That's nice! Would it be cuter if it was a covered bridge though???"

0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

im working on it. Entire forests have been stripped for that bridge....

0 rows returned

garbon

I haven't seen the bridge yet.  :ph34r:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh wait just saw it. That must have taken a lot of effort!

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on May 06, 2022, 04:00:27 PMI've joined but I don't really know how to play this game so I've a bit of a tiny unfinished hut (no roof). :blush:

:w00t: :hug:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I also did some exploring and some dying.

The Brain

You've explored more than me. :)

Anyway, do we feel like killing the first boss? garb? Berk?

Berkut

Definitely. Lets plan on a time....

0 rows returned

The Brain

Any day before Friday should work for me. As long as we're not talking late evening for Berkut; I seem to be on Berkut Time + 6. How about tomorrow Monday?

Darth Wagtaros

I bought the game. I built a workbench and killed some things on my computer. I will join Languish once I'm a bit more confident of my abilities.
PDH!

The Brain

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 08, 2022, 05:37:53 PMI bought the game. I built a workbench and killed some things on my computer. I will join Languish once I'm a bit more confident of my abilities.

:w00t: Sweet!

Darth Wagtaros

I joined the server, got careless, died and lost everything. :(
PDH!