Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Are they aware that non-english speaking countries without the ability to consume American media also understand viruses can be dangerous?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

One of the things I find annoying about American politics is that it is so parochial.  When a problem like the virus or the shipping shortages or the rising gas prices hits all over the world it probably means it doesn't have an American origin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on March 05, 2022, 05:40:14 PMOne of the things I find annoying about American politics is that it is so parochial.  When a problem like the virus or the shipping shortages or the rising gas prices hits all over the world it probably means it doesn't have an American origin.

If it makes you feel any better, it seems to me that most countries can get pretty parochial in their analysis of cause and effect.

Eddie Teach

And all countries have media. It could be the conspiracy is global.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on March 05, 2022, 05:22:00 PMAre they aware that non-english speaking countries without the ability to consume American media also understand viruses can be dangerous?

Corona really highlighted how mad these people are. So all the world's media, governments, and scientists, no matter how opposed they might be usually, are in on this hoax virus together because.... Reasons.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 06, 2022, 12:08:12 AMAnd all countries have media. It could be the conspiracy is global.

Many countries have no free media.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

All the easier for the conspiracy then.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on March 06, 2022, 07:10:36 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 05, 2022, 05:22:00 PMAre they aware that non-english speaking countries without the ability to consume American media also understand viruses can be dangerous?

Corona really highlighted how mad these people are. So all the world's media, governments, and scientists, no matter how opposed they might be usually, are in on this hoax virus together because.... Reasons.
Because they are Satanists from ancient Babylon who want to reduce the population to manageable levels.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

All these free thinkers who vomit out the same memes with the same comments at the same time. Boy am I a dumb sheep.
PDH!

Valmy

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Interesting buy in on the Putin line that the US caused the war.  Continued Russian influence over the American right is something to behold.

Syt

My reading is that Putin acted now because he thinks Biden and Democrats are weak, while Manly Man Trump made him scared to try anything.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.