News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

I've worked in Israei/Jewish media for years and never heard of Local Call either.

And Google wasn't much help.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

chipwich

There's a Josephus joke in there somewhere I just can't figure it out.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Pdox Israel-Palestine thread is closed.  Fucking Communist Chilean guy kept going on about dead kids and that broke the rules apparently.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Which side was he on? Dead Jewish kids or dead muslim kids?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2024, 08:26:27 PMWhich side was he on? Dead Jewish kids or dead muslim kids?

What are the odds of a communist wanting more dead Arab babies.

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 04, 2024, 08:39:49 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2024, 08:26:27 PMWhich side was he on? Dead Jewish kids or dead muslim kids?

What are the odds of a communist wanting more dead Arab babies.

Still sore against the afghans and Chechnyans?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

He was on the side of the "oppressed".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2024, 07:29:36 PMPdox Israel-Palestine thread is closed.  Fucking Communist Chilean guy kept going on about dead kids and that broke the rules apparently.
Never got the logic of closing the thread because of one poster's behavior.  You're basically giving the least behaved members of your forum a veto over what gets discussed.

Razgovory

There have been several bans.  The pro-Palestine crowd can get a bit excitable.  "Genocide!"  "Genocide!".  Man, I've seen about six or seven of these bombing campaigns, there is always plenty of Palestinians left.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2024, 08:44:53 PM
He was on the side of the "oppressed".
Then he was pro-Likud.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2024, 09:11:52 PMThere have been several bans.  The pro-Palestine crowd can get a bit excitable.  "Genocide!"  "Genocide!".  Man, I've seen about six or seven of these bombing campaigns, there is always plenty of Palestinians left.

When was the last time you have seen an attack on Gaza like this.  The occupation of Gaza might come close.  But what are the 5 or 6 others you have in mind?

OttoVonBismarck

There is no attack on Gaza. There was a Gazan attack on Israel, and an Israeli campaign in response to that.

Razgovory

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 05, 2024, 10:40:34 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2024, 09:11:52 PMThere have been several bans.  The pro-Palestine crowd can get a bit excitable.  "Genocide!"  "Genocide!".  Man, I've seen about six or seven of these bombing campaigns, there is always plenty of Palestinians left.

When was the last time you have seen an attack on Gaza like this.  The occupation of Gaza might come close.  But what are the 5 or 6 others you have in mind?
Israel bombs Gaza all the time.

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on February 05, 2024, 11:58:27 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 05, 2024, 10:40:34 AM

Israel bombs Gaza all the time.

And Gaza fires rockets into Israel all the time.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.