News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Egypt.

There was reporting at the start of the war about some Arab states doing a deal of massive cash transfers to help Egypt in its financial crisis in exchange for taking Palestinians from Gaza. US and Egypt have been consistently and repeatedly issuing statements that it's not acceptable/isn't an option.
Let's bomb Russia!

viper37

Quote from: Iormlund on November 25, 2023, 09:15:47 PMExpulsion never made sense. Where would they go?
Israel has been trying to expel them since the beginning.  For now, they are content on concentrating them in the south and keeping the north demilitarized.  

But there has been repeated calls to move the Palestinians anywhere but in Gaza.  Egypt, Canada, US, Jordan, any occidental country that would issue them refugee status since they are already refugees.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-773163
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Iormlund

I have a hard time imagining anyone would welcome a sizable group of people that includes those we saw cheering as decapitated bodies were paraded through the streets.

Jacob

viper37

Another Jewish school and a Jewish community center have been firebombed in Montreal yesterday. <sigh>

I wonder why it's so difficult to catch these perpetrators.  There has to be cameras almost everywhere in Montreal.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

No, cameras are not ubiquitous.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

And even if they were...cameras are terrible about identifying people in masks/hoodies...which I imagine make up most of the population of firebombers and Canadians at this time of year.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on November 22, 2023, 05:00:44 PMI posted a survey.  It also gave Hamas support at about 75% in Palestine.

About the same level as on TikTok.  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 27, 2023, 08:19:46 PMAnd even if they were...cameras are terrible about identifying people in masks/hoodies...which I imagine make up most of the population of firebombers and Canadians at this time of year.
Vans, trucks, cars, license plates.  I doubt they used public transit or simply walked with a mask on in the streets of Montreal.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: viper37 on November 27, 2023, 01:04:33 PMAnother Jewish school and a Jewish community center have been firebombed in Montreal yesterday. <sigh>

I wonder why it's so difficult to catch these perpetrators.  There has to be cameras almost everywhere in Montreal.

They don't want to catch them. Jews being murdered by Muslims isn't a crime according to lefties up North. Just an oppressed people fighting against the evil Imperialist.

viper37

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 27, 2023, 09:27:32 PM
Quote from: viper37 on November 27, 2023, 01:04:33 PMAnother Jewish school and a Jewish community center have been firebombed in Montreal yesterday. <sigh>

They don't want to catch them. Jews being murdered by Muslims isn't a crime according to lefties up North. Just an oppressed people fighting against the evil Imperialist.
3 Palestinians students were just shot in Vermont.  I don't think the righties down South can afford to give any lessons on crime tolerance.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: viper37 on November 27, 2023, 10:15:12 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 27, 2023, 09:27:32 PM

3 Palestinians students were just shot in Vermont.  I don't think the righties down South can afford to give any lessons on crime tolerance.

Vermont is a far left state, for one--and a suspect is already in custody. In America we don't simply ignore crimes because we don't like the religion of the victims, or celebrate murder because we dislike the religion of the victims. In Canada and much of Europe I can't say the same.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Alright, OvB. It's time for you to go back to the Hitler Youth forums of yore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.