My mom got a new Laptop.

Started by Razgovory, June 17, 2013, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Now she expects me to tell her how to work it. <_<  I have no fucking clue what Windows 8 is about.  Maybe if she wanted to buy a new laptop she should have consulted me.  I could have told her not to by a HP pavilion.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Tell her "Return it because I will never do Tech support for you as long as you have a Windows 8 computer"

That's how we killed Vista, we can do it again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I would have prefered the money be spent fixing the pipes so sewage doesn't flow through the basement.  Yeah, I'm a bit bitter about this.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

600$ doesn't get you no pipes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Phillip V

Razgovory

Razgovory

Quote from: Phillip V on June 17, 2013, 09:28:33 PM
How old is your mother.

Old enough to know better.  Shit have a pavilion downstairs that she clogged up with malware till she couldn't use it.