And we're back!

Main Menu

EVE Irishmen...Quo Vadis?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 25, 2009, 07:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on June 01, 2009, 03:03:41 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 31, 2009, 09:33:21 AM
I'd like us to consider going into 0.0 space, and fucking with transit lanes, now that we can do some serious DPS, deploy warp disrupters, etc.

Sounds fine by me, I will have play time mon-thur then off for a week on a road trip.

You need to move back East, so we don't have to recruit players for your ANZAC timezone.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 02, 2009, 09:24:29 AM
I'll try to get on tonight.

I was just thinking the same thing!

Hopefully the wife will be in the mood...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

OK, the other corp/alliance my alt is in has had a major shake-up in leadership and direction;  the carebears have been ditched, and there's going to be a major push into 0.0 space, most likely in Outer Ring as early as this weekend.
Since there's going to be beau coup 0.0 PVP in the very near future, the IDA has been invited to join the alliance, or its members to join the corp I've been in.

Think about it.

CountDeMoney

Since I've gotten absolutely no feedback from you tards, the corp is joining the OP alliance to operate in 0.0 space.

Don't like it? GTFO.

CountDeMoney

Alcibiades

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Since I've gotten absolutely no feedback or opinion from anybody, the corp's been disbanded. 
Go with Jesus, fuckers.

Berkut

Damn, I was just thinking about joining, too!

Bummer.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

It was a good run.

Here's to a job well done! :cheers:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on June 15, 2009, 11:57:37 AM
Damn, I was just thinking about joining, too!

Bummer.

Oh, you're so full of shit.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

And to all you Languishers that log on and don't join Languish Chat because you're too good for us...well, I know who you are, so fuck off and die.