News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Marty wished me a good trip!

Started by Razgovory, June 04, 2013, 02:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I dunno, I see Raz as more of a squirmer.  Probably a real bitch to keep pinned down for long.

Ed Anger

Raz is going to wake up with a giant potato in his bed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Typical faggot nonsense.  As silly as Raz can be, he's still better in every way than Martinus.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 04, 2013, 02:55:39 AM
I thought that since my posts on this forum had little effect, a personalised private message will do the trick. I really wish you'd kill yourself before I have to resort to Facebook or phone harassment.

I'm sure you're aware that harassment of that source is criminal. :mellow:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on June 04, 2013, 10:37:09 AM
I thought that since my posts on this forum had little effect, a personalised private message will do the trick. I really wish you'd kill yourself before I have to resort to Facebook or phone harassment.

I'm curious, how would that work legally?  Would a Missouri DA negotiate Marty's extradition from Poland?

Richard Hakluyt

+1

Really, get a grip Marti.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Neil on June 04, 2013, 07:35:36 AM
Typical faggot nonsense.  As silly as Raz can be, he's still better in every way than Martinus.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on June 04, 2013, 02:02:42 AM
I just got a PM from Marty!

Do us a favour
« Sent to: Razgovory on: Today at 01:57:58 am »

And kill yourself.

Blow your brains out, overdose on pills, hang yourself, anything.

Alright Raz, what did you do to Matri?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Raz is a source? Of what I wonder.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on June 04, 2013, 07:35:36 AMAs silly as Raz can be, he's still better in every way than Martinus.

Definitely. Marty is clearly the person with the least redeeming qualities on languish.

The Brain

Quote from: Jacob on June 04, 2013, 11:33:19 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 04, 2013, 07:35:36 AMAs silly as Raz can be, he's still better in every way than Martinus.

Definitely. Marty is clearly the person with the least redeeming qualities on languish.

:wacko:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.