News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Unless Money can get around 85 points out of Andre Johnson and Desean Jackson, I think I'm going to win.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

I am going to kill Eli Manning.

@NSA/FBI : Not really.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 08, 2013, 07:00:41 PM
Unless Money can get around 85 points out of Andre Johnson and Desean Jackson, I think I'm going to win.

The way this week is turning out, who the hell knows.  Maybe they're launch Desean Jackson against fixed Syrian facilities for 180 yards and 5 TDs.

Neil

It's not impossible, since they are receivers.  Running backs seem to be worthless now.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 08, 2013, 08:14:42 PM

Looks like my threats worked.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 09, 2013, 05:59:47 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 08, 2013, 08:14:42 PM

Looks like my threats worked.
Still not enough to win. ^_^
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

FunkMonk

Schaub gave me a come-from-behind victory, just like he did against the Chargers.  :nelson:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

CountDeMoney

Heh, let's hear it for Beast Mode.

derspiess

I need 13 points out of Big Ben to win tonight.  But I suppose I'll live if he has a shitty night.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

And I need the Steelers defence to come up big after Kaepernick shit the bed.  Instead of passing to Vernon Davis, he thought it would be a better idea to check every pass down to a back, or just get sacked or something.

Still, it's nice to see Kaepernick come back down to earth, Cam Newton-style.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2013, 10:33:22 AM
And I need the Steelers defence to come up big after Kaepernick shit the bed.

Silly me, I started Pittsburgh over the Vikes D in my ESPN league.  WHO KNEW?

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2013, 10:33:22 AM
And I need the Steelers defence to come up big after Kaepernick shit the bed.  Instead of passing to Vernon Davis, he thought it would be a better idea to check every pass down to a back, or just get sacked or something.

Still, it's nice to see Kaepernick come back down to earth, Cam Newton-style.

Then there was that one third down where he easily could've rushed the 6 or so yards to pick up the 1st, but threw to an incompletion to a well-covered receiver.  Definitely didn't look the same as he did last year.  Second year is always a bitch.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I got just enough out of Ben to win my game.  Tavon Austin and the Tampa Bay defense were what won it for me, though.