News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Patrick Stewart rocks

Started by merithyn, May 30, 2013, 02:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Besides being a wonderful actor and an incredibly sexy man, he's an amazing individual.

http://lemonsweetie.tumblr.com/tagged/me
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

The Brain

I'm not clicking links to sexy men. Executive summary?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

He won me over when he wrote the foreword for one of the Transmetropolitan trade paperbacks. His appearance on Extras sealed the deal. "Any nudity in it?"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Sure, but when I go and feel up a victim of domestic abuse I'm an asshole.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

merithyn

No nudity. Just a great speech.

Jacob

A quality human being. Probably not a good addition to languish.

The Brain

I won't say what I think, I respect that this is a rocks thread.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

Quote from: The Brain on May 30, 2013, 03:26:17 PM
I won't say what I think, I respect that this is a rocks thread.

:lol:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

OttoVonBismarck

Um, is that a blog run by an adult woman who goes around dressed in a Starfleet uniform?  :huh:

garbon

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 31, 2013, 09:36:33 AM
Um, is that a blog run by an adult woman who goes around dressed in a Starfleet uniform?  :huh:

You don't like her drawings? Also, I'm glad that clicking on her artwork, I came across her crude drawing of a naked Data.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

I've always liked Patrick Stewart's acting.

I saw this in the news today, he has his first slice of pizza. Lol... I'm not even a big fan of pizza but it's hard to see how you go 70 years without having some, especially on a movie set with the food there which I assume includes lots of pizza.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/30/patrick-stewart-a-little-hungover-has-first-pizza-slice/ 

garbon

Quote from: KRonn on May 31, 2013, 12:41:03 PM
I've always liked Patrick Stewart's acting.

I saw this in the news today, he has his first slice of pizza. Lol... I'm not even a big fan of pizza but it's hard to see how you go 70 years without having some, especially on a movie set with the food there which I assume includes lots of pizza.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/30/patrick-stewart-a-little-hungover-has-first-pizza-slice/ 

I think you need to read the rest of your link. :D

QuoteNot that the actor doesn't know his way around a pizza - he has had the stuff before.

"To clarify," he tweeted Wednesday evening, "1) I've never had a 'slice' 2) I've been a Habs fan all of 4 weeks 3) I'm also a fan of [Mayor] Bloomberg's soda legislation."

As Stewart later explained to New York Magazine's Daily Intelligencer:

Quote"There was a school of thought that I had eaten my first pizza, but of course how could that possibly be true? I would have had to have stayed locked up in a cellar. But nevertheless, this was my first slice of pizza, which I was only eating because my fiancée and I were a little hung-over yesterday morning and she said what we need is pizza and a soothing drink — and she was right. It solved the problem."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 31, 2013, 09:36:33 AM
I think she's quite attractive. :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."