News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes North: Part 2

Started by Razgovory, May 28, 2013, 11:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

So far I like the Kindle.  I will need to buy some ear buds though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Somewhere in the frozen tundra, Beeb is casting an ancient Ukrainian curse on you.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Well, I'll be closer in range.  I'll be leaving for the great white north in a few hours.  I'm kinda wired, cause I hate traveling and I'm really nervous.  I may not go to sleep before we head out.  The Motel I'll be at has wifi so I might be able to post a short message using the Kindle when I get up there, don't count on it though.  Typing on the damn thing is like trying to play piano with only your pinky.  Took Jake's advice and got me some Kipling.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

You know you're not supposed to read while you drive, right?

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2013, 07:29:42 AM

That's only if you don't want to crash.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2013, 07:29:42 AM

Do you really think the State gave Raz a license?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I am in Wisconsin right now. The kindle is not the optimal device for reading languish.

Ed Anger

Enjoy the cheeses up there.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I am in a hotel room by myself.  It is very hard to click individual pages.  It's like trying to  drive using only my feet.   And I don't have my glasses.  And it's some weird eastern European car.

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on June 05, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
I am in a hotel room by myself.  It is very hard to click individual pages.  It's like trying to  drive using only my feet.   And I don't have my glasses.  And it's some weird eastern European car.

So completely normal then.
and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I am home, but my PC is on the fritz.  So I can't do much.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2013, 07:31:02 AM
I am home, but my PC is on the fritz.  So I can't do much.

Welcome back to 'Languish', Raz.  :hug:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Glad you're home. :) How was the trip?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

PDH

Fucker's computer is busted - don't ask him questions.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...