The car's thermometer tells it's 35° C  :bleeding:
I blame cows' farts  :mad:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

31 C here. I was melting in my non-AC office earlier. I wonder why buildings in Germany often don't have AC. Are we a fucking third-world country or what?  :ultra:

The Brain

Quote from: Zanza2 on May 25, 2009, 11:26:45 AM
31 C here. I was melting in my non-AC office earlier. I wonder why buildings in Germany often don't have AC. Are we a fucking third-world country or what?  :ultra:

That's for Auschwitz.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Its +10C right now, heading to a high of +16C.

Just perfect.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

It was rather pleasant at the office, climate-wise. We have 30°C in Vienna today, my office facing north, with a/c was at 23.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Friggin hot up here too.
Which is odd.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Outside is a mild 17 Celcius, very good weather.

Inside my office, something like 33. stupid Ventilations broken & I've got around 30 computers running around me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ender

Global warming?

Maybe all that stuff they teach us in school is for real...

alfred russel

Quote from: Ender on May 25, 2009, 12:56:57 PM
Global warming?

Maybe all that stuff they teach us in school is for real...

Is that what they teach now about why it is getting warmer? Back in my day they taught us that it's getting warmer because we are heading into summer.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

Quote from: alfred russel on May 25, 2009, 09:19:51 PM
Is that what they teach now about why it is getting warmer? Back in my day they taught us that it's getting warmer because we are heading into summer.

Heresy!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It was about 80 today, a very nice day.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

The sun was finally out today but it wasn't working.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Sunny and about 70 here. fricking great, even more so as the sun won't set till 11pm and rises about 4am tomorrow for another day of 70.  :smoke:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Rainy today, so it was nice and cool.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?