Science Confirms Link Between Racism and Stupidity

Started by Jacob, May 24, 2013, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

OttoVonBismarck

Well, cultural is a big part of it. If you don't realize how uncivilized you look by being racist or homophobic that's probably a sign of lowered intelligence. When that wasn't true, then obviously there wouldn't be a correlation between intelligence and such thoughts. Smart people don't typically intentionally marginalize themselves with unpopular opinions.

I went into a gas station for some coffee the other day and a relevant scene unfolded. A fat white guy, looked to be in his mid-40s and probably hadn't showered in awhile rumbles in. He's wearing dirty pants, a t-shirt with holes in it, and a ratty baseball cap. Previously in the store, a (tanned) white woman with brown hair, dressed nice sort of like you'd expect a suburban housewife to be dressed. She's looking through one of the aisles for something and happens to be on the phone, which she is talking on in Spanish. The white guy, rummaging through the beer cabinet (the one with the 40s and double deuces obviously--at 7:30 am) and when he hears this foreign tongue being spoken says more than loud enough for anyone listening to hear, "Holy shit, you gotta be fucking kidding me, people need to go back to where they fuckin came from." Since his manner of speaking, while loud, was so poor that you have to be able to translate from "redneckese" to English I doubt the woman on the phone even noticed. But yeah, it was a good commentary on American society in some way, or at least a good example of how deplorable white trash is.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"