News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tea Partiers harassed by IRS?

Started by Sheilbh, May 11, 2013, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on May 17, 2013, 12:05:21 PM
Miller is getting drilled.

As he properly should.

Pity it will probably result in people just seeing this sort of thing as the corruption of the Obama administration and not a sympton of larger problems.  But I am hopeful for a reform movement.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on May 17, 2013, 12:07:42 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 17, 2013, 12:05:21 PM
Miller is getting drilled.

As he properly should.

Pity it will probably result in people just seeing this sort of thing as the corruption of the Obama administration and not a sympton of larger problems.  But I am hopeful for a reform movement.

A bipartisan anal probe of the IRS is a good thing IMO.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

You're all anti-tax secessionists.  I hope you're all audited.

11B4V

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Yay, so it's Beat Up The Bureaucrat For Sound Bites Day.  Oooh, so exciting.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 17, 2013, 02:56:16 PM
Yay, so it's Beat Up The Bureaucrat For Sound Bites Day.  Oooh, so exciting.

I was disappointed. I thought he was actually going to raise the roof (as the video title suggested) and I was going to say that would be the 2nd interesting thing I've seen on C-SPAN, right after the time my mother was on it with her permed 'do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I preferred Lou Golmert's "casting aspersions on my asparagus" misstep with Holder the other day myself.

http://youtu.be/DE4fCcsw6Fs

Ah, Lou.  Don't mess with Texas.

Admiral Yi

Hey Before: who's the chick in the GIF?  A very young Tea Leoni?

CountDeMoney

I thought it was Alicia Silverstone at first.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 17, 2013, 03:16:38 PM

Oy vey Mutton.

That is Kristen Stewart from the Twilight movies and more.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 17, 2013, 03:18:04 PM
I thought it was Alicia Silverstone at first.

The movie is Zathura circa 2005 :nerd:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 17, 2013, 03:16:38 PM

The twilight broad Stewart IIRC