2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2016, 07:37:13 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 25, 2016, 07:36:16 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 25, 2016, 07:31:32 PM
OK, by my reckoning we've only 13 full days left before the first results start rolling in ( I'm guessing 8-9pm EST?)

Ill be on the side of a mountain getting drunk when this thing goes down.

Is that where the guard shack is?

Elk hunting.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

OK, by my reckoning we've only 13 full days left before the first results start rolling in ( I'm guessing 8-9pm EST?)

:ccr

That sounds like an excellent plan. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on October 25, 2016, 07:41:09 PM

Elk hunting.

Stay off mah land. No hunters.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Elk hunting.

*Gets too drunk, shoots up a Moose lodge instead*

Ed Anger

The Royal Order of Water Buffaloes will be slaughtered.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2016, 07:52:23 PM

Elk hunting.

*Gets too drunk, shoots up a Moose lodge instead*

Hell, ill be live streaming Fox news. I get 3 bars between Crazyman and Winters mountains in the St. Helens area. It'll be a hoot.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2016, 07:53:24 PM
The Royal Order of Water Buffaloes will be slaughtered.

Rotary Club:  absolutely nothing to do with Mazda.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on October 25, 2016, 07:23:18 PM
Trump has always been a class act. Here he is offering pertinent commentary on the death of a child by talking about how impressed he was that the mother wouldn't fuck him (and he has a good track record on that).

I forwarded that to my sister right after you posted it.  She is still flipping the fuck out about it.  :lol:

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Man, her hair looks great.

I think she's out of there after the election.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2016, 10:05:45 PM
Man, her hair looks great.

I think she's out of there after the election.

Fox is imploding. WTF is Newt doing. :lol:

CountDeMoney

Dude, that fucker melted down as fast as Guiliani, just not as loudly.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2016, 08:03:30 PMI forwarded that to my sister right after you posted it.  She is still flipping the fuck out about it.  :lol:

I can see how it might get under someone's skin. I guess she's not going to vote for Trump, then?