2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

Next up: veterans kill Trump in the White House has he stiffs them of their promised donatives, promise to auction off office of the president and set off the year of the four presidents.

celedhring

Siege to be hailed as Augustus at Bagram.

Hamilcar

Ed colludes with the German auxillaries in an attempt to break away a few far-flung provinces.

FunkMonk

Legbiter, Trump's most trusted Troll-Legate, will be betrayed in his headquarters tent on the Potomac River and be smothered with a pillow by his secret gay lover.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 22, 2016, 12:04:34 PM
Ed colludes with the German auxillaries in an attempt to break away a few far-flung provinces.

I'm turned on
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 22, 2016, 01:05:17 PM
Legbiter, Trump's most trusted Troll-Legate, will be betrayed in his headquarters tent on the Potomac River and be smothered with a pillow by his secret gay lover.

Better than being killed by a shadow creature that come from between Hillary's legs.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I don't know, being pillow-bitten to death by Marty seems pretty bad.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

Quote from: Razgovory on October 22, 2016, 06:04:16 PM

How do you get "pillow bitten" to death? If Marty is biting the pillow, how does that hurt you? Unless maybe it is some sort of voodoo thing where the pillow is one of those creepy anime style pillows, only in this case of you rather than a little girl?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

I would say that this thread suddenly took a bizarre turn but this is the 2016 election so I guess that ship sailed a long time ago.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Paddy Power is paying off all Hillary bets now, before the election.

Wonder what the angle is.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 22, 2016, 08:12:16 PM
Paddy Power is paying off all Hillary bets now, before the election.

Wonder what the angle is.

The same that Trumps been working.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: alfred russel on October 22, 2016, 07:40:35 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 22, 2016, 06:04:16 PM

How do you get "pillow bitten" to death? If Marty is biting the pillow, how does that hurt you? Unless maybe it is some sort of voodoo thing where the pillow is one of those creepy anime style pillows, only in this case of you rather than a little girl?

Well who else is going to suffocate Legbiter than Marty?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Yikes

https://mobile.twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/789937548176924672
QuoteJessica Drake says @realDonaldTrump called her to have dinner in 2006. She said no, and he said "how much?" Later offered her $10,000.
6:12 AM - 23 Oct 2016
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point