2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2016, 08:24:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2016, 08:17:24 PM
Best thing that cunt Hillary ever said was to drone that motherfucker.

Oooooh, I think there's going to be quite a few examples of suddenly crowded air space once she's elected.

And the dysfunction will be on a scale never seen. Fox will be a delight to watch.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 18, 2016, 08:28:04 PM
And the dysfunction will be on a scale never seen. Fox will be a delight to watch.

Those fucking goofs are rooting for the Russians.  Fuck those guys.  Hillary's going to run the tables on everybody, and settle all debts public and private.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2016, 08:30:53 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 18, 2016, 08:28:04 PM

Those fucking goofs are rooting for the Russians.  Fuck those guys.  Hillary's going to run the tables on everybody, and settle all debts public and private.

Hell hath no fury..... :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I'm not that confident about her royal cuntness.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2016, 08:35:10 PM

Have comfort in her cuntness.

grumbler

Quote from: 11B4V on October 18, 2016, 08:36:15 PM

Have comfort in her cuntness.

But vote for the lessor of two cunts.  #nevertrump
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

11B4V

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

She was always one of the more hawkish in the Clinton Circle of Trust in the 1990s, even more so than Gore; you forget, she grew up a Goldwater Girl with a more traditional global outlook--and unlike Obama, has absolutely no problem with the application of US hard power.   

When she sends two carrier battle groups to the South China Sea to make a point that Obama would make with a single destroyer, be sure to thank her for your back-to-back don't-touch-me orgasms.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2016, 08:46:52 PM

She was always one of the more hawkish in the Clinton Circle of Trust in the 1990s, even more so than Gore; you forget, she grew up a Goldwater Girl with a more traditional global outlook--and unlike Obama, has absolutely no problem with the application of US hard power.   

When she sends two carrier battle groups to the South China Sea to make a point that Obama would make with a single destroyer, be sure to thank her for your back-to-back don't-touch-me orgasms.

Eh, the Clintons came into office with a peacenik mentality and by the time they left office they had no problem using force.  Obama is the same way, he starts off with this idealistic world-view where everyone can get along if they just sit down and have a beer.  Eight years in and his response to dealing with some asshole in the middle east is just "kill the bastards".  I doubt he even gives it a second thought when he signs off on a drone strike anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on October 18, 2016, 09:08:58 PM
Eh, the Clintons came into office with a peacenik mentality

No, they didn't.  Free from containment and brinksmanship, they came in with an optimistic outlook for using American power in a positive and proactive fashion in the post-Soviet era: by ensuring global peace by safeguarding human rights and guaranteeing free trade.

QuoteObama is the same way, he starts off with this idealistic world-view where everyone can get along if they just sit down and have a beer.  Eight years in and his response to dealing with some asshole in the middle east is just "kill the bastards".  I doubt he even gives it a second thought when he signs off on a drone strike anymore.

You're being Razzy.  Lay off the candy this late at night.

jimmy olsen

New utah poll! McMuffin momentum!

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/788096886586630144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Utah: #Trump 30%, #McMullin 29%, #Clinton 28%, #Johnson 5%, #Stein 1%.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point