2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Liep on October 12, 2016, 07:40:23 AM

Oh look, a map showing where you need to look to find a kind and sensitive person. :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

I voted.

Evan McMullin as a write in and Republican straight down the rest.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

Don't let them know that in Normandie.

I love those maps. Shows me where to go to rescue sane American woman from the tards :frog:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:16:14 AM

They can suck my dick if they don't like it.

Still not as bad as the old lady lecture I got in Milan for the '08 election. LET ME EAT IN PEACE BITCH

Valmy

Woah. Texas women voting for the Dems? Statewide? Amazing. What is the margin there?

Edit: Ok I see Silver is just giving Hillary 10 points in every state with just women voting. Not exactly scientific. Trump leads her by seven points right now according to him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 12, 2016, 11:21:21 AM

Still not as bad as the old lady lecture I got in Milan for the '08 election. LET ME EAT IN PEACE BITCH

I understand the write in vote, I just googled that guy earlier this morning as a matter of fact.

Why do you vote republican straight down the ticket afterwards though?

Serious question btw, and if you don't wanna talk politics I understand that too :P

Zoupa

Quote from: Valmy on October 12, 2016, 11:23:39 AM
Woah. Texas women voting for the Dems? Statewide? Amazing. What is the margin there?

Edit: Ok I see Silver is just giving Hillary 10 points in every state with just women voting. Not exactly scientific. Trump leads her by seven points right now according to him.

She squeaks by 40.99% to 40.11%.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Yes, it was just a hypothetical for illustrative purposes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:27:42 AM

I understand the write in vote, I just googled that guy earlier this morning as a matter of fact.

Serious question btw, and if you don't wanna talk politics I understand that too :P

No problem. For senate, I loathe the democrat Ted Strickland. LOATHE HIM.

Mike turner for the house? He is a cool dude.

For the statehouse, the repubs have done a decent job. For judges...well, I was guessing as their party isn't listed with them. Four local county races, it doesn't matter. They are all doirks.

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:30:12 AM

She squeaks by 40.99% to 40.11%.

Damn. In Texas even 19% of black people vote Republican.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zoupa

39% of Texans Hispanics voting Trump. Guess they don't want their abuela moving in the basement.

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 12, 2016, 11:32:46 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:27:42 AM

No problem. For senate, I loathe the democrat Ted Strickland. LOATHE HIM.

Mike turner for the house? He is a cool dude.

For the statehouse, the repubs have done a decent job. For judges...well, I was guessing as their party isn't listed with them. Four local county races, it doesn't matter. They are all doirks.

Have they endorsed Donny? I vote right or left depending on voting records etc, but that'd be a disqualifier for me.

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:37:04 AM
39% of Texans Hispanics voting Trump. Guess they don't want their abuela moving in the basement.

Conservatism is a strong force in Texas Latino politics. If it was not we would no longer be a Red State.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Zoupa on October 12, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

I had friend in my early USAF days, who was from Houston ,she was hispanic mix (white mom, and very obvious hispanic father...though I think second generation).  When I visited with her and her family once (while stationed in San Antonio), her dad complained about those "damned Mexicans" in San Antonio.