2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2016, 12:00:54 AM
Quote from: Jacob on October 10, 2016, 10:34:06 PM
Trump is spreading Russian psy-ops propaganda the moment they release it: http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

Man, if Hansmeister had assets like that in Afghanistan, that place would a firm American satellite by now.
This election is beyond surreal.  Has any major American politician ever so openly allied himself with a leader of a hostile nation?

The Russians are probably astounded at how easy a mark Trump is.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 11, 2016, 06:19:06 AM

Knowing how incredibly paranoid they are, they're probably incredibly suspicious of how easy he really is.  Why, it's almost...too easy.  ITS A TRUMP

celedhring

To be frank, what's most likely is that some alt-right fella posted the email alluded in Newsweek on some alt-right cesspool, and somebody on the Trump campaign picked it up and ran with it without bothering to check its validity (why do that?)

jimmy olsen

In this poll Clinton and Trump were tied two weeks ago. Then after the 1st debate Clinton was up 6. Now she's up 11.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/prri-atlantic-poll-trump-plummets/503561/

Clinton holds a 49-38 lead over the Republican. Two weeks ago, a previous PRRI/Atlantic poll found Trump and Clinton tied at 43-43. Following the first presidential debate in Hempstead, New York, the Democrat broke out to a 47-41 lead. She has now built on that lead.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2016, 06:29:32 AM

Knowing how incredibly paranoid they are, they're probably incredibly suspicious of how easy he really is.  Why, it's almost...too easy.  ITS A TRUMP
I think they have enough experience cultivating useful idiots to not be shocked, though I'm sure they still can't believe their fortune.  Here they were propping some some low grade filth in Europe, when suddenly a major party candidate in US just turns up at their doorstep.

FunkMonk

Quote from: celedhring on October 11, 2016, 06:43:34 AM
To be frank, what's most likely is that some alt-right fella posted the email alluded in Newsweek on some alt-right cesspool, and somebody on the Trump campaign picked it up and ran with it without bothering to check its validity (why do that?)

That's likely exactly what happened. His campaign chair is Steve Bannon, the Breitbart guy, so this alt-right stuff floats around freely like it's nitrous oxide. And Trump loves anything that might make him look good or smart. :lol:

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2016, 06:29:32 AM

"There's a note from Donald Trump there."

"Ah, Donald."

*As Putin reads the note, his smile fades and he drops his teacup onto the floor*

jimmy olsen

A high profile lawyer signed on to that Trump child rape case. If this starts to get talked about in the media in a big way the RNC will have to dump him won't it?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/this-high-profile-defense-attorney-is-now-representing-a-wom?utm_term=.ghMYLA862W#.nv7ZoQq2GB

He's in trouble with the combination of this latest audio tape and that Paris Hilton tape. It's damning character wise.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 10, 2016, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2016, 07:13:31 PM
Told you guys he was done.

You voting early on Wednesday or are you gonna wait for November?

I think I'm gonna vote early and get this shitshow out of the way. That way on erection day, I can just hide in my basement and beat off.

Voting early would require me and the wife to go to downtown to the Board of Elections office.  I did not request absentee, so we'll just go to our polling station on Election Day-- then brunch somewhere.  Then she can go do DSW on her way to work.  We really milk the time off for voting thing.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2016, 08:57:14 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 10, 2016, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2016, 07:13:31 PM
Told you guys he was done.

You voting early on Wednesday or are you gonna wait for November?

I think I'm gonna vote early and get this shitshow out of the way. That way on erection day, I can just hide in my basement and beat off.

Voting early would require me and the wife to go to downtown to the Board of Elections office.  I did not request absentee, so we'll just go to our polling station on Election Day-- then brunch somewhere.  Then she can go do DSW on her way to work.  We really milk the time off for voting thing.

I think I'm going to Xenia, vote and then hang out at the dog park. Some cute bitches there.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

"It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to." Donald J. Trump on Twitter.

So the fun begins now?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Liep on October 11, 2016, 09:08:37 AM
"It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to." Donald J. Trump on Twitter.

So the fun begins now?

No, the sickening part will be when they diagnose Trump with an age-degenerative disease and we are expect to show unconditional sympathy and write off his last year of despicable public behaviour as part of its onset and so something he wasn't responsible for.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Monoriu

I must admit, a few months ago I thought it was impossible for Trump to go lower.  I was wrong. 

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Monoriu on October 11, 2016, 09:17:48 AM
I must admit, a few months ago I thought it was impossible for Trump to go lower.  I was wrong.

at some point he'll reach the center of the earth...