2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So this is what it will look like in history textbooks :lol:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

You can never say they don't love Ohio in Texas Spicey. Or at least one elector.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2016, 10:32:00 AM
You can never say they don't love Ohio in Texas Spicey. Or at least one elector.

Bet that guy likes Cincinnati chili too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on May 09, 2013, 07:51:39 AM
Potential GOP field looks like it might be the best since 1988.  Rubio, Jeb Bush, Christie, Jindal, Scott Walker, and Rand Paul.

The other day I clicked the first post, and this was the first response in the thread. Oops. :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Spicey has only heard about that about twenty times since.  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 20, 2016, 03:28:58 PM

He'd continue to need police protection if he openly stated that in Texas.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: alfred russel on December 20, 2016, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 09, 2013, 07:51:39 AM
Potential GOP field looks like it might be the best since 1988.  Rubio, Jeb Bush, Christie, Jindal, Scott Walker, and Rand Paul.

The other day I clicked the first post, and this was the first response in the thread. Oops. :P

Still all better than Trump, right? :P

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 20, 2016, 03:44:34 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 20, 2016, 03:28:58 PM

He'd continue to need police protection if he openly stated that in Texas.

It is best to keep culturally genocidal/appropriation/atrocity opinions like that to oneself.

Valmy

merithyn

Quote from: 11B4V on November 03, 2016, 11:15:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2016, 11:03:18 PM
It's not going to matter much during the limited nuclear exchange the thin-skinned sociopath Trump starts, known to history as World War Tweet.
Never come to that.

Um.... uncle?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...