News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Annnnd I'm still up.  Apparently we have our American Silvio :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Fox News says Hillary called Trump to concede.  Holy shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Can we trade him for an American Scipio? /sadtrombone
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 02:44:07 AM

Why is that surprising. That's what happens.

Now, we'll get to hear chants of "Lock her up."

CountDeMoney

"America has elected their new champion."  How positively demagogic.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2016, 02:45:49 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 02:44:07 AM

Why is that surprising. That's what happens.

Now, we'll get to hear chants of "Lock her up."

Indeed. Hillary is a mature adult so...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Fate

Odds on lock her up chants during his speech?

CountDeMoney

Zoupa

You guys are so incredibly fucked. Donald J Trump is going to choose the next Supreme Court judge(s).

It's just so fucking hilarious, in a sick, car-crash kind of way...

CountDeMoney

Zoupa

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 02:47:47 AM
It will be an interesting four years.

Probably 8. Why not go even deeper into the shitter  :D

derspiess

Quote from: Zoupa on November 09, 2016, 02:49:04 AM

It's one of those "if you didn't laugh you'd cry" things :lol: :weep:

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on November 09, 2016, 02:49:04 AM
You guys are so incredibly fucked. Donald J Trump is going to choose the next Supreme Court judge(s).

The US doesn't exist in a vacuum, sweetie.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Man his poor grandkid is struggling to stay awake.