2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 02, 2016, 07:49:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 02, 2016, 07:29:49 PM
Samantha Bee just asking the question on whether Trump is illiterate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

This broad has some very strangely shaped legs.

She is married to a comedian.

Martinus

Quote from: Phillip V on November 02, 2016, 09:11:01 PM
Here is the current electoral map if Trump wins all states that he is leading or within just 2% (according to RCP average of polls):

I'd give him Pennsylvania too. Mark my words.  :sleep:

Eddie Teach

Yeah are we going to trust polls over CDM?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Looking good in Nevada
https://mobile.twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/794154915081940993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

(((Harry Enten)))
(((Harry Enten)))‏ @ForecasterEnten

Something like 60%+ of NV has already voted. Numbers are consistent with a Clinton win, unless there's something funky is up.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2016, 01:04:08 AM
Yeah, it's a shame Obama could not keep a lid on all those juicy news about Clinton.  :D

I'd try to explain elementary concepts re rule of law, but that would be taking the bait. Your mask is slipping.

QuoteApparently, FBI now "99% sure" as many as five foreign intelligence agencies hacked into Clinton's server. But no, there has never been any problem.

No, apparently two anonymous sources are 99% sure.  The only thing we know about these sources is that they broke the law, not the best endorsement of reliability for people ostensibly working in law enforcement.

The one solid piece of evidence of foreign Intel ops is the Russian effort to influence this election. But On that issue and that issue alone the FBI keeps scrupulously to its no commentary policy.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Legbiter

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 03, 2016, 08:17:32 AM

Nope.

If a Force-sensitive like him says PA is secure in the God-Emperor's light then that's probably true.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2016, 01:12:02 AM
I'd give him Pennsylvania too. Mark my words.  :sleep:

I'd let the voters decide but I know that's not the Trump "let's just declare me the winner" way
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

Quote from: Legbiter on November 03, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

Nope.

If a Force-sensitive like him says PA is secure in the God-Emperor's light then that's probably true.  :hmm:

I can remember him in 2011 predicting Michele Bachmann as the next president, so...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on November 03, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

Nope.

One year from now:

James Comey lights a cigarette, his hand trembling with guilt. Through the window he sees another mushroom cloud rise slowly in the distance. His frown deepens.

"Goodbye, DC. Forgive me."

Outside the chants grow louder. TRUMP. TRUMP. TRUMP. They've finally found him.

He pulls his pistol up to his head and points it at his temple. The mob, the Trumpkins, no longer remember what he did for them. Now they're just baying for any kind of blood to sate their lust.

Before he pulls the trigger, he shouts one last thing. His dying words.

"... WEINER. "

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2016, 10:11:39 AM
I can remember him in 2011 predicting Michele Bachmann as the next president, so...

Never trust a woman who spells her own name wrong.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

If we are going to indulge in fantasies, I imagine DG clutching his turnips as the Trumpstapo drags him off.

BUT....... RUSSIA he cries as they shoot him in the parking lot.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive