Liep

Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 09:30:22 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 19, 2016, 09:29:37 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 19, 2016, 07:23:49 PM
Eminem comments on the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ

Who

Rapper who's sold more albums in the 21st century than any other musician? Been famous since 1999-2000ish?

Who cares. He's a fake.

Oh, I thought you did a take on one of his more famous songs. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Liep on October 19, 2016, 09:31:55 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 19, 2016, 09:29:37 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 19, 2016, 07:23:49 PM
Eminem comments on the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ

Who

Rapper who's sold more albums in the 21st century than any other musician? Been famous since 1999-2000ish?

What

Adele might have passed him up recently, but it was true before her latest album.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

:lol: Good one.

ONE A CLEAR NIGHT WE CAN GET THE BLACKHAWKS

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Vote for Egg McMuffin and get 5-piece Chicken McNuggets for free
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"It's Hillary...Mrs. Clinton if you're nasty."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

That McMuffin poster makes me suspect he is a front put up by Romney to siphon conservative Mormon votes away from Trump.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 19, 2016, 10:48:14 PM
That McMuffin poster makes me suspect he is a front put up by Romney to siphon conservative Mormon votes away from Trump.

I don't think this is supposed to be a secret.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zoupa

How's the Constitution threatened exactly?

And can someone explain why you guys revere that old thing so much? It's 250 years old.

Serious question. I'm not asking about the legal part of the document, but more as to why it elicits such an emotional response from so many Americans.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zoupa on October 19, 2016, 11:55:32 PM
How's the Constitution threatened exactly?

And can someone explain why you guys revere that old thing so much? It's 250 years old.

Serious question. I'm not asking about the legal part of the document, but more as to why it elicits such an emotional response from so many Americans.

It's the law of the land.  Respect for the rule of law is one of the things that distinguishes civilized nations from tin-pot war lord fiefs.