News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Certifications

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 06, 2013, 06:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

I wonder why certs don't seem to be very popular in my line of work. The closest thing I've done is taking Siemens Solution Partner exams, but the program is linked to the employer, not employees (and it's more random than hard).

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

I'm hoping to score an MCSA Office 360 on Monday. Then a VCP-DT on Tuesday. Yays for vouchers.  I scheduled the Azure exam but its a fair drive and don't know if its worth it just to fail.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

My lucky streak went off the rails and from there into the ravine of exam failure.
PDH!

Phillip V

I has been more than 1.5 years since you started this endeavour... when is the end point? :(

Darth Wagtaros

When I get bored enough to quit.
PDH!

Zanza

I'll do a SAP training in February. Maybe I can do some more later in the year. Not sure if I get a certificate though.

Darth Wagtaros

Just finished the MCSE Servah Infrastructure.

I'll talk to the boss to see what they'd spring for next. I'm thinking a MCSA for Office 365 since the cloud is where its at. Or another VMware one.
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 30, 2015, 05:54:19 PM
Just finished the MCSE Servah Infrastructure.

I'll talk to the boss to see what they'd spring for next. I'm thinking a MCSA for Office 365 since the cloud is where its at. Or another VMware one.
You should go to VMWorld so you can hang out with some of my homeboys.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Love to. But it is expensive, and only the boss and senior engineer are allowed to go unless I paid my own way. Which ain't gonna happen.
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 01, 2015, 07:04:06 AM
Love to. But it is expensive, and only the boss and senior engineer are allowed to go unless I paid my own way. Which ain't gonna happen.
:hmm: Get a job at a non-poor company?

Darth Wagtaros

Then I'd have to commute to Boston or Cambridge.  I'd never survive that for long.
PDH!

Caliga

I'm a PMP now bitches  :showoff:

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on December 07, 2018, 05:32:33 PM
I'm a PMP now bitches  :showoff:

So is my brother.  He's been mostly unemployed the last 3 years. :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.