News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Have We Already Lost Iran?

Started by Queequeg, May 24, 2009, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Isn't this old news?

I thought it was understood that Iran was lost when Obama got elected. The rest was just playing out the charade until they got their nuclear weapons developed.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on May 24, 2009, 07:12:16 AM
Isn't this old news?

I thought it was understood that Iran was lost when Obama got elected. The rest was just playing out the charade until they got their nuclear weapons developed.

If it was "lost" by anybody after 1979, it was "lost" by Dubya after the French verified their nuke program in 2003, and the Cokehead-In-Chief pissed away our political streed cred for the military option by going after Iraq.

Of course, in the end, it doesn't matter who is in the White House, because the Iranian government wants Jews to glow, so nothing short of beating them to the punch is going to work.

Solmyr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 24, 2009, 07:20:49 AM
Of course, in the end, it doesn't matter who is in the White House, because the Iranian government wants Jews to glow, so nothing short of beating them to the punch is going to work.

We make the Jews glow before they can? :o

Norgy

Iran is a pretty large country, so if you look a bit closer or try and remember the last time you had it, you will find it again.

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on May 24, 2009, 01:49:43 PM
Iran is a pretty large country, so if you look a bit closer or try and remember the last time you had it, you will find it again.
:yes: And check under the cushions on the sofa.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

It is always in the last place you look.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I hope I didn't put it through the washer by mistake! :o
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Fireblade

MARG BAR AMREEKA

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL PIGS

Razgovory

Quote from: PDH on May 24, 2009, 05:20:55 PM

Well it would be kinda silly to keep looking after you find it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

saskganesh

Quote from: Razgovory on May 24, 2009, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: PDH on May 24, 2009, 05:20:55 PM

Well it would be kinda silly to keep looking after you find it.

well, I dunno. you might find something better. depends on how great your need is.

see: Married People.
humans were created in their own image

Razgovory

Good point.  We'll keep looking for Iran and if we find the one with the Ayatollah's will see if we can find another one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 25, 2009, 12:31:07 AM
Good point.  We'll keep looking for Iran and if we find the one with the Ayatollah's will see if we can find another one.

Ayatollahs are hard to get rid of; the ointments never seem to work.

Solmyr

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 25, 2009, 04:46:45 AM

Ayatollahs are hard to get rid of; the ointments never seem to work.

Some suggest chemotherapy or radiation treatment.

Norgy

saskganesh

I like this one.

humans were created in their own image