Main Menu

Fav WW2 equipment.

Started by 11B4V, April 22, 2013, 11:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on April 23, 2013, 11:53:09 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 11:49:48 AM
Best MP40 full auto video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U

:lmfao: That's from training footage of the Volksstrum self propelled submachine gun regiment.

I also like how you can hear at least 2 or 3 pings from her hitting the frame.  STAY CENTER OF MASS, GRANNY!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Viking

Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 23, 2013, 11:44:55 AM
how is that possible? it may just be my knowledge of math and optics... but I never confuse a straight line with a hole.

Just one of my many mental blocks.

Well, let's not bring up your politics and what not being able to differentiate between a line and a hole has to do with that..

n.b. well, I know that an aperture often can best be described as a slit but that would mess up my anal-ogy...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 11:55:17 AM

:lmfao: That's from training footage of the Volksstrum self propelled submachine gun regiment.

I also like how you can hear at least 2 or 3 pings from her hitting the frame.  STAY CENTER OF MASS, GRANNY!

Give her a ppsh and she'd be dead balls on. :lol: That give a mall shooter a suprise. "He sonny" BbbbbUUUURRRPPP. "Damn young-ins"
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on April 23, 2013, 11:55:49 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 23, 2013, 11:44:55 AM
how is that possible? it may just be my knowledge of math and optics... but I never confuse a straight line with a hole.

Just one of my many mental blocks.

Well, let's not bring up your politics and what not being able to differentiate between a line and a hole has to do with that..

n.b. well, I know that an aperture often can best be described as a slit but that would mess up my anal-ogy...

Give it a rest Nanook of the North.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Full auto Thompson and Sten  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG1t_ZQK9_g

I could get any chick out on the range with a good selection of guns and they leave all giggly.

derspiess

Quote from: Viking on April 23, 2013, 11:55:49 AM

By all means, let's.  And let's talk about religion while we're at it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 11:55:17 AM

Needs more bunny hopping.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

What are your standards?

Coolest? Most Useful?

I really like all the German wonder weapons, but they were all too little too late.

Me262! :punk: sturmgewehr 44! Panther Tanks!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point