Ricin-laced letter sent to Senator Roger Wicker's office

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 16, 2013, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 10:30:19 PM
There's a pretty big gap between 61,000 and 41,000.

OTOH, $64 grand beast $61 grand, though not by much.  But I said I wouldn't be surprised if some local cops don't make as much as a rookie FBI agent, not that all of them do.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

So, can we ship all Elvis and/or Hank Jr. impersonaters off to Gitmo now?  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Looks like his only crime is bad impersonation.  He was released today & apparently is no longer a suspect.  Sounds like he may have been framed.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-ricin-suspect-released-jail-171027275.html
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 01:39:17 PM
Looks like his only crime is bad impersonation.  He was released today & apparently is no longer a suspect.  Sounds like he may have been framed.

So we can't ship all impersonators off to Gitmo?  :(

Can we do it anyway?

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on April 23, 2013, 01:45:14 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 23, 2013, 01:39:17 PM

So we can't ship all impersonators off to Gitmo?  :(

Can we do it anyway?

I suppose we could if we learned to plant evidence.

jimmy olsen

LOL, this guy is a total wackjob.  It's amazing that he was actually framed like he claims.!  :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point