News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama....Is the Messiah Complex over?

Started by Josephus, May 23, 2009, 11:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on May 23, 2009, 07:24:10 PM
You'd better watch it, mister. You're skating on tinged ice.

A Riefenstahlian tinge?

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Josephus on May 23, 2009, 06:45:11 PM

In truth though, nothing can change that basic fundemental that it is the same people, or more accurately, the same influence, that runs the country; no matter who's in power.

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

garbon

I realized that I should have said "You're starting a thread on tinged ice." -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: Josephus on May 23, 2009, 10:02:25 PM
But since you couldn't put together a half-decent and intelligent rebuttal, you opted to pick on the typo. ;)

:lol: Yeah, that's it.  Roll with it.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on May 23, 2009, 11:20:24 PM

I realized that I should have said "You're starting a thread on tinged ice." -_-

:console:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien