News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on October 16, 2013, 10:26:53 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 14, 2013, 04:56:36 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on October 14, 2013, 04:48:25 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2013, 08:50:46 PM
After I just showed you my cards?

And you are still up.

Not if B wanted to take a card from me.

Huh?

Didn't you use the Black Queen? There's a decision for you to make after you see my hand - either take a random card or draw two new cards from the deck.

Berkut

OK, I took 2 draws. Assuming we are continuing.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

garbon

Quote#67: 3 / Spanish Pay Ships Seized

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
1/3 - HRE stack assaults Szigetvar

1 hit for each side.

2-3/3 2 mercs raised in Vienna.