News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Things were better when....

Started by Ed Anger, May 22, 2009, 04:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Things were better when...life was more than just trying not to be miserable.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2009, 12:48:03 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 25, 2009, 12:39:34 PM
The term "Bromance". Anybody using that should be raped with a glass dildo that explodes in them.
I like the term.

Of course you would, you old queen.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

Quote from: saskganesh on May 27, 2009, 11:04:34 AM

and people who use telephones in music samples should be disconnected.
If by that you mean people who have music samples as ringtones, I wholeheartedly agree.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2009, 12:55:24 AM
Was it ever different????
PDH!

Ed Anger

Mother of God...

A planned Buckaroo Banzai TV series. JUST RAPE ME SOME MORE, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS.

Caliga

Can't be worse than the Dukes of Hazzard remake.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2009, 08:23:38 AM
Mother of God...

A planned Buckaroo Banzai TV series. JUST RAPE ME SOME MORE, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS.
as the bearer of this awful news it falls upon you to commit suicide.
PDH!

PDH

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 27, 2009, 11:33:12 PM
Heck, I am old as dirt, and I never recall encountering any metal when licking off the tops of my Swiss Miss pudding.
You are as old as dirt when you remember that they were not from Swiss Miss, but instead were called "Snack Packs" and, yes, butterscotch was the finest pudding in a can ever.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Remember metal lunchboxes? Those were cool.

I still have my Star Wars and Space:1999 lunchboxes.

Darth Wagtaros

I wish I had mine.  Pac-Man was cool.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

PDH

I had a "Big Rig Express" Lunchbox when CBs were all the rage.  Damn I miss that one, with the driver, later named "Big Jim Anus" (for his massive, stamped metal cleft chin), and his sidekick "Chet" delivering across the USA all the important goods and illegal beer, all the while using trucker-lingo.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2009, 12:55:24 AM
See, for all the shit...life is more than that.  It is fun to bitch about kids at least.  Someday, Ed will invite me to Ohio and we can sit on his porch and damn the modern day generation.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

saskganesh

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2009, 12:50:19 AM

Don't worry. Many elderly people (especially potheads) get easily confused by unfamiliar sounds and sights. :hug:

indeed. It's a definite sign.

and what's with these people who use microphones for their handsfree cell phones? they use them everywhere, with little discretion. every call becomes a performance broadcast.

at first I thought it was just a fresh wave of Tourette's.

humans were created in their own image