News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I have Captain Trips

Started by Ed Anger, March 28, 2013, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Hello sinus infection. Hello Augmenting 875mg.

I hate the past 6 months.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Your powers are weak, old man.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

How do you have a flu for six months?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2013, 12:20:45 AM
20 kids each cycling a different disease :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on April 14, 2013, 03:34:29 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2013, 12:20:45 AM
20 kids each cycling a different disease :D

Heh. I'm trying to keep the Pinkeye that is going around as far away as possible.

PINKEYE eye herpes for kids.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Fuck, pink eye suckkkks. stop touching your eyes and then touching stuff you little squeeling vectors!

I swear, every time i'm in a room with my little cousins i get sick.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I remember when I pink eye in middle school.  When I would wake up in the morning my eyes were crusted over and I couldn't open them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017