News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: ulmont on May 31, 2013, 11:12:32 AM
made it known that I'll hold Philosopher's Stone to knock out Taqi as long as Sol doesn't put any more unrest on my keys this turn.

Noted.

Converted some spaces again, this time without unrest. Habs up.

Habbaku

Ottoman Tribute for CPs :

1/5 - Naval move. Pirates to Gulf of Lyon. Murat to South Pacific.
2-3/5 - Piracy against Spain in GoL.

To Berkut to resolve.

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Sudden storms scuttle Ottomans plans for, well, mostly everything they were planning, I suspect.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Patronize Taqi with the remaining 4 CPs.

Berkut's up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I burn Treachery for a English Catholic Rebellion, and my dice are, if nothing else, consistent.

I roll 10 dice for 3 hits, England rolls 6 dice for 3 hits, so I spent Treachery to lose a Jesuit. England is free of Spanish operatives.

0 rows returned

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Maximus

Frobischer and Cavendish terrorize the canary islands and then sail into the west.

Ulmont passed. Viking is up

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#52: 2 / Foxe's Book of Martyrs
Switch 2 spaces in England from Catholic religious influence to Protestant. Then take 5 Protestant Conversion attempts that can affect spaces in France, Netherlands and/or Scotland.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
2/2 1 merc in each border fort

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

More French see the light and realize papal iniquity.

Habs up.

Habbaku

Ottomans sail the pirates to their intended destination before bad weather hit and manage to score a hit while sustaining no losses.

To Berkut to assign the hit (likely kill a galley), then to play.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain: Message
1/5: Parma 4m4r to Turin
2/5: Control Turin
4/5: Parma 4m4r to Geneva
5/5: Remove unrest in Besancon

Extend impulse with 2 CP Treasure
Place informant in England

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Tired of the harassment, Elizabeth sends a spy to Spain

ulmont

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#10: 1 / Siege Engineering [COMBAT]
Gain 3 extra dice in an assault if you are the attacker. In addition, card can be revealed when an assault is being initiated on Antwerp or Rotterdam; this assault is allowed even if the defender controls the port connected to this space by inland waterway. OR Cancel the play of the Flooding card if it was just played against you as a Combat card.

[FAQ: The Flooding card does not appear in the Two-Player Tutorial, so only the first use is applicable in the Two-Player Tutorial.]

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
1 merc in pressburg

solmyr up